Restricted Stock Units, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates, Competitive time off, Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!).
Field Marketing Specialist, Americas – Education (Remote)
Field Marketing Specialist, Americas – Education | Flywire | USA |
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,000 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 950+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for a dynamic, self-starting, roll up your sleeves, field marketing specialist for our Americas region. If you are someone who loves collaborating and creating relationships with sales and client success teams, while working cross functionally to drive awareness and demand through industry events, digital campaigns, webinars and more, then this is the role for you!
- Assist with the execution of a regional marketing strategy that enables our US, Canadian, and Latin American sales teams to attract new education customers while helping to support current clients
- Help create and accelerate sales opportunities through marketing programs and activities that build awareness and generate demand
- Prepare, execute, and track all aspects of live and virtual activities and events, including industry conferences, trade shows, webinars, sponsorships and more
- Craft, facilitate, and measure the effectiveness of email communications and campaigns from strategy to execution
- Assist with the creation of sales enablement assets and materials
- Manage marketing calendar, prepare briefs, and help support regional, partner and association marketing activities
- Collaborate with multiple departments to support marketing activity and campaign processes across the regions
- Be an advocate for regional sales teams, clients, agents, and partners by helping the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities
Here’s What We’re Looking for:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of B2B marketing experience; background in education, technology, and/or platform solutions a plus
- Experience managing, executing and tracking events and programs and working with multiple geographies to deliver results
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive attitude, problem solving skills and strong sense of ownership
- Analytically driven; you know how to leverage data and make a decision
- A communications pro who is detailed, organized and can work cross functionally to create strong relationships at all levels
- Marketing automation and program experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Yesware recommended
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs