Creyos (formerly Cambridge Brain Sciences)
Field Reimbursement Manager (Remote)
Field Reimbursement Manager | Creyos (formerly Cambridge Brain Sciences) | United States
Creyos (formerly Cambridge Brain Sciences) is a leading growth-stage B2B SaaS HealthTech company. Our proprietary brain health tools, including digital cognitive assessments and mental health questionnaires, are used by healthcare practitioners treating mental health conditions, brain injuries, aging, and other patient populations throughout the world, as well as by leading researchers. To learn more about our organization, please visit www.creyos.com.
You will be part of a team that includes not just your typical SaaS business functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success), but also engineers, psychologists, business leaders, and even a world-renowned neuroscientist. We are proud to say that you will be surrounded by some of the smartest, enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated people that you’ll ever meet (at least, that we’ve ever met!).
Who we are looking for:
At Creyos, we know that solving big challenges requires unrelenting resilience. We don’t give up in achieving our goals. People who succeed at Creyos have a sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, natural curiosity, strong internal drive, and enthusiasm about growing a company… as well as a sense of humor. If this all sounds good to you, we invite you to join us!
Please note that this is a remote opportunity based in Canada or the United States.
What you will be doing:
Using Creyos, healthcare practitioners in the United States can receive reimbursement for the administration and interpretation of cognitive testing from payors. We are looking for an experienced Field Reimbursement Manager to support our internal teams as well as our customers regarding medical documentation, coding, billing, reimbursement and more!
As a Field Reimbursement Manager at Creyos, you will:
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert regarding medical documentation, coding, claim review, claim submission, billing and reimbursement by staying up to date with relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Product teams to assess physician coding and clinical documentation needs for correct code assignment and reimbursement. This includes attending sales and customer calls.
- Administer training and guidance to internal revenue teams (sales and customer success).
- Work directly with healthcare practitioners to support and assist them in:
- Preparing and submitting claims to various insurance companies and other third-party payers;
- Resolving insurance claims, including appeals;
- Answering patient or insurance coding inquiries;
- Collecting and managing patient account payments and ultimately;
- Ensuring reimbursement for services provided
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a Reimbursement Manager or equivalent role
- Strong working knowledge of medical insurance/medical terminology; insurance cards and major medical benefits; insurance rules and contracts
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a sense or urgency.
- Desire to be part of building something that is changing and improving patient care
- Experience working with physician groups in behavioural health, mental health, neurology, or primary care would be a strong plus!
Please note that in accordance with company policy, any successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
Creyos is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or another legally protected status. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Creyos will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify our Talent Acquisition Manager directly and we will work with you to meet your needs.