Salary $25k USD per annum | In addition you will be paid a commission |
Remote Sales Development Representative | Flippa | Remote | Worldwide (USA base desirable) |
Sales Development Representative
Global role (work remote), United States
- Global role, opportunity to work from home
- Salary $25k USD per annum
- Play a critical role in the growth of our business
The Flippa Sales Development Representative (SDR) looks for high value sellers and uses persuasive selling to attract these high value sellers to Flippa.
Our strategic aim is to enable small business owners to list, connect and safely transact with buyers. To achieve this we need strong communicators who are comfortable to pick up the phone and talk directly with sellers. You, as a Sales Development Representative, will apply your previous experience to get in contact with small business owners using various methods of communication.
You will get to:
- Connect with small business owners who have already listed their business for sale elsewhere.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities from a variety of industries
- Prospecting companies via cold calling, email, and many other methods in an effort to set up meetings.
- Constantly follow up on marketing generated activities tied to outbound, targeted campaigns including webinars, white papers, and trade shows as well as performing in-depth research on the company and people you are reaching out to using various sources.
- Manage, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and results using the companies designated sales CRM.
- Work closely to generate new business opportunities for the Buyer Management team determined by buyer demand.
- Conduct fact finding calls during established meetings to determine if these small business owners have a suitable business to be sold on Flippa .
- Continually refine the sales process.
This is a results-oriented business and you will be measured on the successful achievement of monthly quotas for emails, calls and converted listings. In addition to the agreed salary, you will be paid a commission on any listing that convert to a sale.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Together with your previous sales experience, you are a quick learner who is driven to succeed in a fast moving environment. You’re confident and commercially savvy and have the ability to quickly engage with a variety of people – strong communication skills including writing and by phone are mandatory. You enjoy asking questions and going into the detail in order to understand potential customers.
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll need to organise and manage your work effectively – the ability to multi-task is essential. Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn or any sales tools will be an advantage.
It will also be desirable for you to:
- Have an interest in a start-up environment and interest in digital, online products and services
- Experience or a level of comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, dealing with global clients.
- Have positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa