GO IT by PTC Group
Front End Developer Angular (Remote)
Front End Developer Angular | GO IT by PTC Group | Portugal
GO IT Concept is more than technology, is about work-life integration, is about helping the interior to grow and thrive, promoting local development with respect to traditions and way of living. This is an intangible journey too.
We are looking for a Front End Developer:
- Work with our cross-functional Scrum team to develop and maintain our new integrated Pricing and Deal Management suite;
- Develop platform features and integrate with upstream and downstream data sources;
- Ensure code quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Frontend or Fullstack developer using Angular;
- Ability to understand and write maintainable code;
- Experience in/knowledge of Redux, is a plus;
- Experience with Cypress or similar testing framework, is a plus;
- Having a keen eye towards User Experience, is a plus;
- Proficient in cloud-native web development (AWS) in a DevOps setup;
- Strong individual contributor who works well in a team setting towards a common goal;
- Take ownership of the products you are working on. Be able to understand a set of business requirements for what they are: a description of a problem, not a specifications sheet. Strive to deliver a working increment that addresses the business problem and helps users achieve their “job to be done”;
- Familiar with working Agile, not just in theory but actual mindset, working to continuously bring valuable increments of the product to production, helping the team slice the big requirements and goals into workable chunks that can be developed, tested and delivered in an incremental manner;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What you can expect from GO IT Culture:
- We promote cultures that are affirming and inclusive – recruiting the best tech talented engineers around the world;
- We promote cooperation and collaboration enhanced by trust , respect and diversity;
- We are intellectually curious – we love to learn, so that´s why we invest in learning and development;
- We are made of entrepreneurs: a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with our co-founder & Managing Director;
- We promote communication channels where everybody knows every colleague and knows who is who;
- We give real time feedback, to improve your journey, and feedforward – your future skills preparing our employees for the future possibilities in the organization;
- We take mental health very seriously. Too much to handle? Need re-energize? Open talks directly to our Managing Director to support you and advise you to take some time-off and re-load your energy. Our Managing Director is a highly promoter of discussing openly mental health issues and totally support;
- We celebrate every moment of our journey and we are always grateful for who we are;
- We practice consciousness leadership – inspiring leadership such as: coaching and mentoring sessions by our own Managing Director to promote a great place to work and share it with the world, so all our employees can be proud of;
- We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company growth;
- We’ve created a new concept for leadership and management – once a year we have a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared, crystal clear and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future;
- We believe great companies are made of ideas that can help to innovate, the company and our client’s business – we promote a monthly moment to gather ideas and transform them into business opportunities;
- We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
- We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Let´s Go for IT!
To Acess our
Powered by JazzHR