Ability to travel up to 30%.
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Other
We are a multinational team of scientists, agronomists, engineers, and software developers committed to transforming the supply chain from farm to fork to ensure a prosperous future for people and planet.
Global Account Executive (Remote)
Global Account Executive | Regrow | USA |
Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We’re backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft’s Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 200 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
Regrow is looking for a Global Account Executive that will be dedicated to one of our premier customers, General Mills. You will need a history of developing and growing relationships within a global brand that is similar to General Mills and have experience building a global strategy that centers around their strategic initiatives. This role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and while you won’t have any direct reports, you will have several adjacent partners that will have a “dotted line” into you to support the needs of the customer/s. You will be a part of a growing sales team that is building an exciting technology platform using AI that is revolutionizing the Agricultural Tech space. Our ideal candidate will have deep experience developing and navigating multi-faceted client relationships resulting in $3M-5M+ annually in growth. The Strategic Account Executive will own the relationship with one to two large customers but be responsible for growing the account by fostering new relationships in new business units and sub brands while expanding existing business within known relationships.
You will be responsible for building an actionable Account Plan within the first 90 days that illustrates the growth potential of your account/s and a plan of action to realize the potential. You will also work with the product and leadership teams to define strategic opportunities for growth and eliminate dependencies to achieve significant growth expectations. We are looking for someone who has a strong customer centric philosophy and is savvy at negotiating 7 and 8 figure deals by having a strategic approach to partnership.
What you will do
- Enhance our key account planning process by illustrating org charts, strategic attack plans, relationship heat maps, creative plays and match relevant business unit leaders with Regrow executive members to help to multithread our relationship
- Daily use of CRM to document all accounts, customers and opportunities that inform a highly detailed forecast process
- Actively participate in the quarterly and weekly meetings and become a SME in Regrow’s Products
- Be an expert in understanding proper use cases in the complexities of Agtech, Climate Tech and the nuances of Agribusiness and the emergence of Carbon Markets across adjacent industry segments
- Drive the knowledge you gain from your customer into Regrow’s commercial sales team to help further the collective knowledge and use cases to help Regrow’s overall growth
- Develop strong relationships within Strategic Account and not be single threaded in any key business relationship
- Understand the customer’s goals and anticipate future needs by inserting your opinion on where they should take their business next regardless if it benefits Regrow or not
- Attend relevant events and customer meetings to grow the relationship
- Exceed annual growth quota in addition to securing renewal
- 8 years + of quota carrying enterprise sales experience, preferably in a similar Strategic Account role in Enterprise SaaS
- Strong fundamentals of persona-based selling and relationship building, to ensure the customer feels prioritized and understood
- Experience holding a multi-million dollar quota over a small number of accounts
- Have a vested interest in the AgTech landscape, enough to carry on value based conversations with the community directly
- High EQ with an empathetic style, strong critical thinking skills, adaptable, and able to thrive in a mission/purpose driven culture
- Aggressive, action-oriented and excellent closing skills
- Experience in a complex deal modeling and pricing role
- Demonstrated history of closing multi-year business contracts with large customers
- High energy, self-motivated, excellent storyteller and a culture leader
- Track record of exceeding quota and comfort with closing deals over $1 million
- Strong executive level communication skills both verbal and written
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Listening to understand customers’ needs and communicating internally with Product, Engineering and Science teams to help get in front of customer’s journey
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time including international travel when necessary
Desired Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Experience selling AI or Enterprise solutions in Agriculture Technology
- Aggressive growth orientation and a bias toward action
- Eye on the big picture growth, not transactional in mindset
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company that can change the world through its technology
- At home (for now) in a very fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs