Global Sales Manager (Remote)
Global Sales Manager | Servomex | UK
Global Sales Manager – Hummingbird
An exciting opportunity for a talented Sales Manager to join Servomex, the world leader in gas analysis. This role sits within our Hummingbird business unit. The Sales Manager will lead the global Hummingbird sales team, managing the effective regional implementation of the sales strategy to achieve profitable and sustainable key account growth.
This position will involve global travel.
Location: Remote – Preferred location UK or Europe.
About the Opportunity:
- To lead, manage and motivate the Hummingbird sales team; ensuring that clear long term and immediate objectives and targets are set.
- To provide appropriate training, sales aids and support as necessary to accomplish the regional business objectives.
- To develop, agree and deliver the annual sales plan, highlighting the customer support and other resource requirements required to meet the agreed sales objectives.
- To actively contribute key sales input into the annual SMR process and implement the resulting objectives into regionalised sales strategies, tactics, and logistics.
- To ensure that the Hummingbird and Servomex management team are apprised of business performance by reporting key business trends and metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- To consolidate the monthly and quarterly regional Hummingbird order entry forecast data and implement improvements to optimise ongoing forecast accuracy.
- To contribute to the annual Hummingbird staff performance review process
- To manage the key OEM accounts in an assigned region and to ensure that their needs are identified and met in both the short and the long term.
- To focus on the acquisition of new business opportunities in core markets within the assigned region.
- To coordinate and manage the interface between the relevant contacts in the key accounts and the appropriate Hummingbird staff to support smooth operation of the day-to-day activities and communications.
- To work closely with the Hummingbird group to identify and feedback key market trends / data to agree and implement appropriate sales, market and product development strategies
About your Talent: –
- University degree or equivalent technical discipline essential (Engineering, electronics/instrumentation)
- A proven track record of managing key customer relationships within an OEM business environment delivering sustainable and profitable growth.
- Experience in managing and leading a global OEM sales team successfully implementing sales growth strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within customers and within Servomex.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Medical and Industrial markets.
- Experience of working with sensor technology and or medical device manufactures.
- Result oriented attitude and strategic thinking mindset
- Willingness to travel to visit Global account locations and Servomex major sites
- Experience of using CRM tools (preferably Sales Force.com)
Salary: Highly competitive basic plus OTE dependent on experience, plus individual and company performance bonus schemes
Job reference: MC-UKTC- 391R
Servomex cares about the health and wellbeing of its employees, developing and maintaining a working environment which promotes and supports both physical and mental wellbeing; encouraging openness, flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. The Company is also committed to creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, where every applicant is assessed fairly for employment based solely on merit, where every employee has the opportunity to fulfil their potential and where fairness, inclusion and equal opportunities exist throughout employment
About Us: We’re the experts in sensor technology for industrial and medical OEM partners. Our innovative, reliable products are manufactured using cutting-edge techniques, bringing easy integration and superior performance to your devices. We operate in two distinct markets: medical and industrial. Each market has its own needs and challenges, but share one requirement – accurate, stable and reliable gas measurements. Hummingbird sensors are found in gas analysers and systems throughout these sectors, delivering the high-quality gas sensing that supports hundreds of applications and drives market innovations. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.