Google Ads Specialist (Remote)
Google Ads Specialist | MobiLoud | Canada
At MobiLoud, we make mobile app creation simple for businesses of all sizes by utilizing their websites or web apps as the foundation, ensuring a flawless user experience on mobile devices.
Our goal is to empower our clients by saving them time, money, and effort, allowing them to extend their influence in a mobile-dominant market.
We pride ourselves on delivering a complete solution, blending our cutting-edge platform with excellent service, making the entire mobile app creation process—from design inception to store launch and continuous updates—effortless.
We’re a bootstrapped, profitable, company started in 2013 and growing faster and faster, but careful about keeping things sustainable.
We’re in search of a skilled Google Ads Specialist with a strong background in SEO and previous experience in B2B environments, ideally within small businesses or startups. This is probably not a good fit if you’re used to work within a large corporate.
This is a remote contract opportunity where you’ll play a pivotal role in establishing Google Ads campaigns from the ground up for a small but fast growing bootstrapped software company.
- Set up and manage Google Ads campaigns from scratch to drive customer acquisition and lead generation for our SaaS platform.
- Continuously analyze campaign performance data, fine-tuning ad targeting, creative assets, and bidding strategies to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales Manager and Growth Marketing team to develop an understanding of our customers and keep improving our campaigns targeting our ICP.
- Develop and maintain detailed reports and dashboards to monitor campaign performance and share actionable insights with the team.
- Proven track record (2+ years) in successfully managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns, particularly for B2B SaaS businesses, in an SMB or startup environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving user acquisition and lead generation through paid search and SEO strategies.
- In-depth experience with tools such as Ahrefs, Google Search Console, etc. You should have your favorite toolkit and you’ll be able to use whatever makes most sense for you.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data into insights. You should be comfortable about numbers and own our traffic and SEO metrics, with a focus on conversion and lead generation metrics.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. You can express yourself clearly, communicate concisely and know how to tell good from bad writing. You have developed a taste for well written copy.
- Demonstrated passion for SEO, paid search, digital marketing, and driving tangible business results. We don’t care about vanity metrics and focus on revenue generation.
- Work in a rapid-growth, fully bootstrapped, all remote online business. No VC BS. We’re been profitable since 2013 and keep growing in a sustainable way.
- Work with a small dedicated team where everyone plays their part effectively. There’s nowhere to hide here, you’ll need to carry your own weight.
- Work from anywhere – we care about results over where and when you work.
Location and Work Environment:
- Though you can be based anywhere, some overlap with the Eastern Standard Time (EST) timezone is essential for effective team synergy.
- We celebrate diversity of backgrounds and culture, value work-life balance, and champion a supportive virtual workspace.