When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.
Washington runs on GovPredict
Remote Principal Designer | GovPredict | Remote | Worldwide |
REMOTE OR WASHINGTON, DC
DESIGN | FULL-TIME
At GovPredict, we build products that make government more transparent and politics more efficient. Our clients count on our product to deliver timely information about political activity and manage their advocates so that they can win their public affairs campaigns.
Existing solutions for public affairs are bulky. Trying to tie together independent fly-in apps, data solutions and CRM is time-consuming. We’ve brought all of the most important solutions together into a single platform for public affairs campaigns, so our clients can focus all of their time on what matters.
GovPredict’s intelligence platform gives public affairs and political professionals access to millions of structured documents that concern federal, state, and local politics. An integrated grassroots platform supports advocacy campaigns to influence legislative and regulatory proposals. Our largest campaign contributions database is the largest in the world.
Our clients span many categories: associations like the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and the Farm Credit Council, Fortune 500 companies like 21st Century Fox, educational institutions like the University of Pennsylvania, and various political campaigns, parties, & Congressional offices from both sides of the aisle.
GovPredict’s headquarters are in Washington, DC where we have our business development team. Our product team works in distributed fashion all around the world with some of the team working from our office in Chișinău, Moldova.
We’re growing fast and backed by Y Combinator and Joe Lonsdale, among others.
- Serve as our first full-time design hire
- Work together with CTO and Head of Product to create new products and improving existing ones
- Create a uniform design language to use across GP’s different products
- Design new products and take them from conception to launch
- Improve existing products to make our users happier when using them
- Work across the organization including the executive team, engineers, sales, and customer success to ensure a world-class user experience
- Contribute to company-wide product strategy discussions
- Increase government transparency through design
- Shape how politics and influence is done through software
- Work remotely or from Washington, DC office
- 4+ years experience as a product designer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a propensity for action
- Experience designing software that simplifies complex tasks
- Possesses skills across product design, interaction design, and visual design
- A portfolio with your design work
- Experience designing with developer efficiency in mind