Head Of Ancillaries (Remote)
Head Of Ancillaries | RateHawk | Greece
We are looking for a strategic and driven professional to lead our Ancillaries division within the Supply department as the Head of Non-Accommodation Supply. This person will be responsible for overseeing the procurement, management, and development of non-accommodation travel products and services, enriching the overall customer journey.
Emerging Travel Group is at the forefront of revolutionizing the travel and hospitality industry, connecting travelers with a diverse array of accommodations across the globe. Driven by innovation and exceptional customer experiences, we empower travelers to explore, book, and savor their journeys like never before.
This is a remote position.
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
People Management and Leadership:
- Lead and inspire your team, setting clear goals, providing guidance, and promoting professional growth among team members.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration between the Supply and Product teams.
- Work with the Demand team to understand our internal needs.
- Advocate for your perspective while maintaining a positive and optimistic leadership approach, instilling a proactive problem-solving mindset.
- Nurture strong relationships with team members, stakeholders, and management to bridge communication gaps.
- Devise a comprehensive strategy for ancillaries development, aligning with our company’s vision.
- Formulate compelling business cases that forecast strategic initiatives’ financial impact.
- Develop a concrete and actionable plan that positions us for effective competition in the market. This includes a meticulous clarification of what “competitive” signifies across each business line where we provide non-accommodation services.
- Develop strategies that diversify our suppliers mix, ensuring resilience against changing preferences.
- Lead the charge in Revenue Growth by conceptualizing and executing strategies that leverage upselling, cross-selling, and the promotion of non-accommodation services to our existing customer base.
Analytics and Data-Driven Insights:
- Collaborate with analytics teams to create tools and build reports.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of our non-accommodation supply.
- Establish effective processes for comparing new and existing suppliers.
- Utilize data-driven insights to monitor performance, refine strategies, and make informed decisions.
Market Research and Trend Awareness:
- Conduct aggregated market research, becoming a subject matter expert on industry trends.
- Stay updated on industry developments, ensuring your insights inform our strategic direction.
Team Management and Supplier Relations:
- Develop processes for meeting and launching new Third-Party Providers (TPPs): oversee initial meetings, negotiations, legal considerations, seamless integration, and other internal processes.
- Systematize the procedure of supplier selection and account management, ensuring a streamlined and efficient approach.
- Identify, secure, and launch a relevant blend of TPPs across Air, Railway, Transfers, and other non-accommodation services to address existing and potential demands of Emerging Travel Group (ETG).
- Exercise prudent control over inventory diversification to mitigate over-reliance on a few suppliers, thus minimizing both dependency and financial risks.
- Cultivate and nurture trustworthy and reliable relationships with suppliers, fostering a collaborative and mutually beneficial partnership.
- Pioneer the development and implementation of processes that seamlessly integrate new suppliers into the company’s operational framework. This will involve preparing specifications for the operations team, overseeing project management aspects, and facilitating the creation of new product features when necessary.
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team, empowering them to effectively manage existing Air, Railway, and Transfers TPPs. You will ensure consistent performance maintenance, ongoing feature development, and the cultivation of strong partner relationships.
- Diligently pursue favorable financial terms, including credit-deposit ratios and payment rules, through strategic negotiations with suppliers.
Service Enhancement and Quality Control:
- Collaborate closely with operational teams to develop strategies for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure your team signs Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all new suppliers, guaranteeing adherence to quality standards.