Website Health Coach Institute
You Can Transform Health Through Habit Change
Remote Marketing Project Manager | Health Coach Institute | Remote | USA | 7am-3pm PST / 10am-6pm EST |
Marketing Project Manager (Remote)
TELECOMMUTE · Boise, Idaho, United States · Marketing · 2019-02
**This is a 100% remote position**
The Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is a wholly owned division of Empowered Education. Our company has a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are pioneering the movement to transform healthcare into a system that WORKS!
In the role of Marketing Project Manager, you’ll work with a dynamic marketing team who has a passion for health and wellness through nutrition.
This is not your classic Project Manager position. We need someone who enjoys and thrives in a start-up environment. We’ll look to you to be a leader, drive execution and make sure deliverables hit. We work in an ever-changing environment, so your adaptable work approach will be key. We’ll need you to be highly flexible, wear multiple hats when needed and be able to switch priorities quickly. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully manage and navigate the expectations of both our marketing team and a hands-on CEO. Our environment is such that you must be comfortable with constructive criticism and occasionally redoing things if necessary.
While solid Project Management skills are important to us, equally important to us, is cultural fit. We’re seeking someone who has a similar interest/passion for what we do. It’s essential that you believe in what we’re doing and enjoy driving the projects that will enable our success.
Overview of Project Management (Marketing) Role
- Responsible for working in a fast-paced environment alongside creative, fulfillment, marketing, development, and executive leadership
- Responsible for supporting the team on executing program launches
- Executing search engine marketing strategies plus supporting sales pages
- Quality control and testing
- Marketing and promotional websites to deliver successful programs
- Strategy and process flow
- Requirements for the project
- Meeting regularly with key staff to ensure all aspects and tactics of the project are on budget and on time
- Maintain and steward the growing “to-do” list (AKA the CEO’s Wish List); translate into actionable steps for project teams; prioritize, set timelines, recommend budget
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure calendar blocking and clarity of timelines is clearly allocated on CEO’s calendar
Day to Day Responsibilities (Project Management)
- Managing projects from concept to completion; identifying project scope, budget, resource availability and priorities, requirements, dependencies, deliverables, and tasks
- Ensuring requests have sufficient information (e.g., context, deadline, priority) for successful execution of work
- Providing project estimates and schedules (including timelines, meeting notes)
- Ensuring timely deliverables and identifying issues
- Maintaining an overview of all project traffic flow and updating the team
- Providing clear, concise and proactive status updates
- Lead production team meetings (twice weekly or as needed)
- Provide clear updates to leadership/C-suite stakeholders
- Project Management experience (preferably in a marketing environment)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Able to work successfully with remote/virtual teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
Ideal Candidate Should Demonstrate:
- Entrepreneurial approach to working
- Natural leadership ability and skills
- Sense of confidence and presence in their communication and presentation styles
- Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, able to ask the right questions and move things forward
- Direct, clear and effective communications style
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, while balancing priorities of tasks and resources
- Creative disposition
- Awareness, interest or passion for health, wellness or nutrition
- Proficiency in Google Docs and the Google Suite of Services
- Use of, WordPress, Slack, are a must
- Strong experience with project management tools (we use Asana), and CRMs
- Clickfunnels is a “nice to have”
ABOUT FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION ALLIANCE
The Functional Nutrition Alliance is a fast-growing organization and virtual clinic focused on nutrition counseling, education, and community understanding of improved health through the intersection of food and physiology.
Our mission is to create a revolution of healthcare change through awareness and nourishment. There is never a sense of deprivation when people are taught how to bring delicious and nutritious foods into their life for healing and wellness.
FxNA is committed to serving a highly underserved population — those with chronic illness and autoimmunity, that are just not getting better with standard health and medical practices.
We are a virtual company. USA location is flexible. We have colleagues located across multiple time zones but it’s key to be available 40 hours a week and must be able to work between 7a-3p PST / 10a-6p EST.
This role requires an understanding of working in and with a virtual workforce. All applicants are expected to be successful working independently in a virtual setting.
100% Remote, Health Benefits