Ad Hoc LLC
Information Architect Scrum Master For Fdic Team (Remote)
Information Architect Scrum Master For Fdic Team | Ad Hoc LLC | United States
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our teams use modern, agile methods to meet the needs of our users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Work on things that matter
Our teams connect Veterans with services designed for their needs, help millions of people access affordable health care, and support important programs like Head Start. As we work with agencies to deliver critical services, we’re also changing how the government thinks about and uses technology.
Built for a remote life
Ad Hoc is remote-first and remote-always. We’ve designed our culture, communications, and tools to support a nationwide team. Being remote allows Ad Hoc to bring the best people onto our teams and give them the freedom to create a work environment that fits their lives. Maybe you need to adjust your schedule to care for your family or take a bike ride. At Ad Hoc, that’s welcomed.
Committed to high expectations and a welcoming culture
Ad Hoc values acceptance, accountability, and humility. We aren’t heroes. We leave our egos at the door to learn from our mistakes and improve the process for the next time.. We build small, inclusive teams to bring the best of consumer technology to the problems of government.
Business Unit Overview
The Financial & Regulatory business unit supports federal agencies like the FDIC, GSA, IRS, Treasury, and the CFPB. Our work helps them create customer experience strategies that enhance taxpayer and beneficiary satisfaction, which then helps improve the public’s confidence and compliance in financial and regulatory markets. Our team brings insight into helping our customers solve problems, achieve their missions, and mitigate risks along their modernization journey.
In this role, you will serve as an emerging individual contributor within a team, expanding your leadership, guidance and mentoring skills. With the support and guidance of leadership, you will be responsible for supporting the goal of meeting scope, schedule, and delivery requirements. You will interact with stakeholders and utilize influential skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, while driving improvements in product management processes. Primary expectations of a Product Manager III include:
- Experienced with agile methods, with the intent of supporting cross-functional workflows and the iterative delivery of products and features
- Works in conjunction with product leadership to help the client/product owner shape the vision and strategy for a product or program and adopt iterative and outcome-driven processes
- Effectively employs a consultative product approach to our clients and teams
- Works with clients to shape vision and strategy for products, process, and program
- Responsible for both program tactical assignments, as well as strategic initiatives to meet delivery requirements
- Ability to decompose problems, build consensus and set direction for product development and deployment
- Manages agile ceremonies inclusive of backlog grooming, sprint planning, and team retrospectives to support the iterative design and delivery of new products
- Effectively communicates complex technical business issues for a wide range of audiences
- Develops and maintains documentation that supports the delivery and evolution of deliverables; inclusive of product briefs, product outlines, release plans, and presentations
- Demonstrates the ability to coach and mentor junior level team members, with a focus on providing actionable feedback that helps individuals grow within the product discipline
- Proactively identifies risks and communicates to leadership; provides recommendations to mitigate identified risks
- Responsible for the development of product roadmap and associated artifacts
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or related fields.
- Educational Substitution: 8-10 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Product background
- Ability to self-manage and self-direct a team that will have ambiguous charter
- Comfortable managing UX research design
- Previous experience working with a team of software developers
- Prior experience with portal/event catalog development
- Prior experience with information architecture
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we’ve outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $100,000-$125,000 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.
Job Reference: 2089