Website Modern Marketing & Commerce
We have been partnering with manufacturers, distributors, and dealers to adapt their business to the changing needs of the modern trade professional.
Inside Sales Representative – HVAC (Remote)
Inside Sales Representative – HVAC | Modern Marketing & Commerce | USA |
Since 1986, Modern Marketing & Commerce (MMC) has been helping building companies understand and sell more to trade professionals.
MMC drives customer acquisition and product sales via optimized digital, email, and voice strategies through a combination of owned pro data assets and integrated omnichannel campaigns.
The Inside Sales Professional is an extension of our client and will be responsible for introducing and educating potential buyers on our client’s products and/or services through direct communications all in the comfort of their remote office!
The successful candidate will demonstrate successful sales experience, including gate-keeper skills, feature/benefit selling, and objection handling skills.
The salary range for this position is $35K – $40K Annually with the opportunity for commission and the ability to work from your own home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understanding client products and/or services to be able to clearly explain product and/or services to potential buyer.
- Through outbound calls will identify, contact and introduce potential customers or previously identified prospects to client’s residential (and in some case, commercial) products and/or services or will be required to locate buying influences and explain clients products and/or services, quote prices, and solicit orders.
- Ability to understand the characteristics of potential customers and ability to recognize these customers among a target base. Must be able to demonstrate successful sales experience; ability to influence prospective customer using appropriate feature/benefit statements and objection handling skills and ask/close the sale.
- Ensure that customers are educated on latest information or changes to products and build a deeper relationship/loyalty with the customer.
- Able to develop and sustain productive relationships, and coordinate efforts with sales team and other partners of client, to ensure smooth transition of information
- Understanding call objectives set forth, including call strategy and production requirements (# of calls, # of decision makers reached, # of opportunities opened, # of sales closed, call dispositions, etc.). Will be expected to make a predefined number of calls each day, generate a minimum number of sales/revenue and will be monitored remotely and side-by-side.
- Ability to react to customer requirements outside of standard products when situation warrants and work together with the customer to come up with solution that best fits the needs.
- Database Integrity – capturing complete and accurate data on each call (and partial data when a profile cannot be completed), such as; names, addresses, purchases, reactions of prospects contacted into database.
- Will be required to perform other job duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Core Competencies & Experience:
- A proven track record of developing relationships with prospects and closing sales.
- Ability to follow a sales and/or service script and call flow in a high-production sales environment.
- Able to follow instructions and work under close supervision in a remote (work from home) environment
- Able to sit at a desk and be on the phone for over seven hours per day and handle repetitive work
- First class organizational skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
- Strong computer skills, working with various CRM platforms.
- Experience in furniture sales helpful
- Four-year Technical or Business Degree, or equivalent combination of education plus experience will be considered. Two or more years of marketing and sales experience in the landscaping, building products, furniture or HVAC industry, is a plus, but not required.
Physical Requirements: (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- The physical requirements described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the requirements include prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer and repetitive motions. The ability to travel on a regular as-needed basis, to meet with clients, business partners, and vendors.
- MMC is a virtual workforce that allows you to build your career from anywhere. Virtual work refers to jobs that are performed away from a traditional corporate office in a virtual location on a full-time basis.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs