Pertemps Network Group
Insurance Fraud Team Leader (Remote)
Insurance Fraud Team Leader | Pertemps Network Group | UK
A mobile phone insurance company is looking for a Claims Adjudication Team Lead/Coach to join their UK business.
- This is a full-time permanent role.
- That can either be hybrid 2 days a weel based out of the London office (paying £40K)
- Or fully remote, working from anywhere in the Country (paying £36K)
- This job involves 2 weekends per month with time of in leiu
• To lead the Team and support Experts achieve the required KPIs. • To develop and coach team members to improve performance, questioning and decision making.
• Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to monitor the standard of claims handling within the Claims Solutions team.
• To engage and highly motivate team members to constantly deliver outstanding customer care.
• Review and measure performance on recorded contacts for Team in line with Company procedures.
• Hold weekly coaching sessions with each team member and set SMART objectives to track progression.
• Record a minimum of 1 Coaching session per week.
• To assess team’s performance through performance-related bi-annual appraisal process.
• To manage all instances of underperformance and misconduct in line with company procedures and seek advice/support where appropriate.
• Ensure all business-related communication is cascaded appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Follow system and procedural processes to ensure team compliance with FCA regulatory and documented call handling requirements.
• To manage escalation of difficult issues before formal complaints are generated. Handle verbal complaints in line with company procedures.
• To manage team absence and disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
• To monitor the Claims queue to ensure claims are worked, escalated, and closed with the agreed Service Level Agreement.
• To take full responsibility of onboarding and help in training with the new hires.
• Help with the Accreditation plan to ensure new hires are accredited and passed both stages.
• To provide feedback to management for continuous process improvement and feed into Helix documentation.