Irish Client Service Associate (Remote)
Irish Client Service Associate | Fisher Investments | Ireland
As an Irish Client Service Associate, you will be a part of an energetic environment managing daily tasks at one of the world’s preeminent private money managers. You are encouraged to ask questions, improve processes, and propose fresh solutions. We base your evaluation performance on meritocracy and invest in employee development to help progression and growth within the firm.
The more value you can add, the quicker you will be on your way to earning more advanced opportunities. That is how our top executives got there, and we think you can do it too. In fact, we hope you will promote to your next role within 2 or more years (a typical outcome for successful employees).
Every day in this role is different! Expect a dynamic day where you will liaise Sale Representatives, Investment Counsellors, and many other parties. You will:
- Partner directly with top banks (who are our custodians) to assist with administrative and operational tasks
- Gain exposure to other European countries’ businesses
- Help Investment Counsellors with relationship management by working with existing clients on operational inquiries
- Help produce reports based on the current situation of prospective clients
- Be a direct contact or expert in multiple subjects to develop your skills once you assume more responsibility
- Report to your client Service Team Leader who will aid in your on-the-job training and professional development
A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Finance/Economics/Business is a plus)
You can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email with a focus on client service
Work well in a collaborative, team-oriented setting
Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
Why Fisher Investments Ireland:
The global Fisher organisation distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalised approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that Fisher Investments and Fisher Investments Ireland align with our clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognised European custodians.
It’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and to help our employees meet their long-term goals, we offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare and dental plans for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- Enhanced maternity pay package with 26 weeks’ top up to full base pay for eligible employees
- A retirement pension plan, featuring a 9% company pension contribution of your base pay and an additional company match of up to 5% of base pay
- Monthly gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER