It Audit Senior Manager (Remote)
It Audit Senior Manager | agilon health | United States
AHI agilon health, inc.
Job Posting Location:
Remote – TX
IT Audit Senior Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the planning, execution, and management of the company’s ITGC SOX program.
- Partner with management to manage and/ or perform control activities related to SOX regulations and the ITGC environment.
- Monitor the ongoing operation of IT General Controls, including adequacy of documentation and compliance with internal and SOX policies.
- Partner with Finance to ensure system and/ or process changes are communicated and assessed timely for potential SOX impact.
- Maintain SOX documentation, including internal control matrices, risk mappings and narratives.
- Participate in annual and ongoing SOX scoping and risk assessments to identify any changes to the systems, applications, and automated controls considered to be in-scope for the current fiscal year.
- Lead and/ or facilitate SOX compliance reviews with internal and external parties.
- Evaluate global ITGC’s to determine effectiveness of controls, identify gaps and implement action plans to remediate gaps.
- Influence stakeholders and related affiliates to implement necessary process modifications to meet regulatory needs.
- Evaluate IT control deficiencies for impact and perform root cause analysis to determine appropriate management actions. Monitor management’s remediation efforts to closure, including review of supporting evidence.
- Assist with annual SOX 404 testing with internal and external auditors, including walkthroughs and test of controls, including IT General Controls, IT Application Controls, and Key Reports.
- Assist in analyzing financial statement impacts and operational impacts of identified control exceptions/deficiencies and recommend remediation plans.
- Drive efficiency by seeking and recommending opportunities for simplification, standardization, and automation.
- Liaison with the business to harmonize and leverage the controls to support compliance related activities from a business perspective and utilize and enhance existing technologies that are in place.
- Assisting in the development & review of Business continuity planning, documentation, and ongoing improvement efforts to ensure minimization of business disruptions.
- 8+ years of experience with a large consulting firm (e.g., Big Four) and/or public company
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant field
- Other relevant technology qualifications
- A solid foundation in at least one or more of the following:
- Information Security
- Risk Management
- Security Governance and Compliance
- Internal Audit
Skills and Abilities:
Team player with a focus on customer service Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills a must Executive presence and the ability to effectively discuss and present complex topics to members of senior management Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision, multi-task, complete projects in a timely fashion and meet deadlines General understanding of the health care industry. Knowledge of Medicare Advantage and/or other Managed Care models is a plus Strong attention to detail Ability to create and maintain documents and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Remote – TX
$100,000.00 – $122,600.00
Salary range shown is a guideline. Individual compensation packages can vary based on factors unique to each candidate, such as skill set, experience, and qualifications.