BODYARMOR Sports Nutrition
Key Account Manager Heb (Remote)
Key Account Manager Heb | BODYARMOR Sports Nutrition | United States
BODYARMOR is looking for a Key Account Manager Sales to join our team.
The Key Account Manager Sales will lead a cross functional team to deliver business results across assigned customers. As a key leader within BODYARMOR, this individual will be required to lead annual planning processes and negotiate annual agreements to ensure alignment and execution to achieve aggressive business targets. This individual will provide subject matter expertise to resolve complex customer issues and deliver BODYARMOR annual goals.
- Strategic leader responsible for the Direct Customer/Business Management of the assigned customer channel.
- Create and develop the vision and strategy to support both long-term and short-term business objectives.
- This leader will exhibit subject matter expertise and demonstrate from experience they have successfully built and created joint business planning models for customers.
- Drive processes and execution of annual plans across assigned customers and bottlers. Delivery of key business and financial metrics including topline results (Revenue, volume, Share) and key financial metrics (trade spend and T&E budgets) will be required.
- Partner with Sr. Management and cross functional team members to build Annual Plans to achieve both short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Lead annual negotiations ensuring an optimized partnership agreement is in place that supports overall organizational priorities.
- Collaborative leader of a cross functional team responsible for the development and implementation of overall customer selling stories, while providing key insights to deliver all key execution metrics (Assortment, Shelving, Pricing, Merchandising and Innovation).
- Oversee the on-going account updates and performance reporting against key metrics and problem solves plan gaps and brings forward recommendations to deliver on required business objectives.
- Develop and leverage top level external relationships at major accounts to optimize BODYARMOR positioning in the market.
- Participate in all system routines as needed (CCLT, Customer core Teams) to provide customer updates including annual plan targets and elements and on-going customer performance updates and action plans to deliver annual plans.
- Work closely with Coca-Cola NAOU + Bottler Customer Leads (Directors/AE’s) to maximize mutual customer plans, results, and execution.
- Build and leverage relationships with both BODYARMOR teams and Bottlers to ensure alignment and focus on delivering key customer objectives.
Cross Functional Communication and Collaboration
- Provides on-going updates on customer plan results and opportunities to BODYARMOR management.
- Participate in key cross functional routines to provide on-going plan updates and ensure flawless execution of customer programs and initiatives.
- Provide customer input to annual plans including all Marketing, Commercial and Innovation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required
- 5 Years experience with direct sales in the CPG industry with a proven track record of successfully selling into multiple national and regional channel customers required
- Experience calling on headquarters for HEB required
- Experience developing strong collaborative strategic relationships with national retailers required
- Residence within the San Antonio TX area required
- Ability to utilize and mine syndicated data to translate into fact based story telling required
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized with a strong desire to produce results with an entrepreneurial spirit to succeed.
- Must be able to quickly assess the needs of the business, develop an action plan & manage the required change. the ability to effectively intermingle with a wide variety of business professionals is essential.
- Must have a passion for building brands, new products, and long-term growth.
- Must have a verifiable list of current contacts with appropriate buyers & divisional managers.
- Solid computer skills in Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word. Strong understanding and analytical skills in understanding of Nielsen/IRI syndicated data.
- Position requires substantial travel (50%) by car and plane
- Position requires in-person attendance at bi-annual company retreats/meetings
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to drive long distances
- Motor Vehicle Records must satisfy Company standards per Driving Policy
Perks to Highlight!
- 100% PAID for by BODYARMOR Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- All Positions are Bonus Eligible
- Generous referral program
BODYARMOR is a fast paced, dynamic environment where brand builders work together with the goal of becoming the number one sports drink! Extreme passion and teamwork are the essentials of being a successful member of the BODYARMOR team. BODYARMOR builds camaraderie amongst co-workers, and helps develop valuable relationships, with common goals in mind. BODYARMOR exudes an entrepreneurial culture combined with the resources and insight of one of the world’s most iconic companies, The Coca-Cola Company, which acquired BODYARMOR in 2021. This unique environment gives people the ability to go above and beyond expectations, multi-task, meet deadlines, and have fun accomplishing goals.