Lead Autosar Classic Developer Integrator (Remote)
Lead Autosar Classic Developer Integrator | Luxoft | Romania
This opening is for a ADAS Domain Controller project for a prestigious OEM, where Luxoft is working with the OEM teams to deliver next generation Platform solution based on AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive and QNX working together as a system interacting with a host of cameras, ultra sound sensors, internal and external Radars.
Luxoft is collaborating on Signal and Service Management, Diagnostics, SW Update, Vehicle Config, QNX/Middleware and Software Architecture areas with the OEM directly.
Luxoft is expected to delivery quality and expert support in the above areas, drive topics independently, liaise with other OEM stake holders to remove blockers. The ideal candidate needs to have endless curiosity and can pair a global mindset with locally relevant execution. You should be a gritty problem solver, never give up attitude and self-starter who can think of out-of-box solution. The successful candidate will be a team player, display a balance of hard and soft skills, including the ability to respond quickly to Client’s changing needs.
1. update of existing software modules with new requirements
2. AUTOSAR COM stack, Diagnostic stack, Memory Stack integration
3. AUTOSAR ECU extract and System Extract integration experience
4. Configuration of RTE
5. Configuration of Watch dog stack, OS tasks and OS applications creation
6. AUROSAR MCAL configuration
7. Automation of testing using CAPL, Python
8. Specification and execution of software integration tests including documentation
9. Debugging and analyzing integration problems
Mandatory Skills Description:
1. 9-12 years experience in Classic AUTOSAR based ECU projects especially integrating Diagnostics stack, Application diagnostics
2. Good knowledge in communication protocols like CAN / LIN / Flexray / Ethernet
3. Experience on working with CAN, CANFD and Ethernet
4. CAPL programming for diagnostics testing
5. Microcontrollers (e.g. ARM, Freescale, Infineon, etc.)
6 Proficient in C and Python scripting.
7. Independently capable and interested to handle the whole SDLC
8. Good communication skills. Proficient in English
9. Work experience on vector MICROSAR, EB Tresos
10. Experience Embedded Application SW development and very familiar with Auto grade compilers such as GHS/IAR compiler suite’s is a must have.
11. Familiar with Misra ‘C’ coding practice and use of tools such as QAC, Vector cast is desirable.
12. Familiar with Vector CANoE tools
Afișați mai multe
Afișează mai puține