Lead Devops Engineer (Remote)
Lead Devops Engineer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for DevOps specialists with strong AWS/Azure/GCP knowledge.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with at least 5 years of relevant work experience and 1 year of leadership experience to support our microservice-based application and lead the migration process from one Kubernetes cluster to another.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Kubernetes, CI/CD, and cloud platforms, preferably Azure, and will be responsible for ensuring a smooth migration of the entire infrastructure (PROD/Non-PROD) with minimal downtime.
- Organize the migration of the whole infrastructure and data to a new Kubernetes cluster
- Support and maintain our microservice-based application running on Kubernetes clusters
- Keep the current infrastructure up to date, including Nginx Ingress, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Keycloak, and more
- Lead and mentor the DevOps team
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes, Linux, Docker, and a scripting language (Bash, Python, or similar)
- Proficiency in CI/CD and cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- B2+ English level
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Kafka, Couchbase, Jenkins, Git, and Helm
- Experience with Spinnaker, Grafana, Prometheus, and Loki
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.