Lead Engineer Payment (Remote)
Lead Engineer Payment | HighLevel | India
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home.
Want to learn more? Check out our year-in-review:
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical and communication skills who has worked extensively on frontend and backend engineering systems that process large amounts of data at scale and manage services that handle thousands of requests every minute.
Currently we have millions of sales funnels, websites, attributions, forms and survey tools for lead generation. Our B2B customers use these tools to bring in the leads to the HighLevel CRM system. We are working to continuously improve the functionality of these tools to solve our customers’ business needs. In this role, you will be expected to be autonomous, guide other developers who might need technical help, collaborate with other technical teams, product, support and customer success.
- Improve and create new lead capture domain models.
- Build backend & Frontend API features and architecture.
- Work cross-functionally across our platform, experience, integrations, payments and marketplace teams.
- Drive performance through benchmarking and optimization
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end
- Collaborate closely with our leadership team including engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features and products
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and systems you will encounter.
- Work on 1 to 2 products.
- Create and improve lead capture tools like funnels, websites, forms, surveys, social media
- Architect and build backend & Frontend APIs and features
Your Core Skills
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js
- 3-7 years of experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to take on different roles when necessary and know how to navigate a start-up environment.
- You are fulfilled by being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users and take pride in working on projects involving a variety of technologies and systems.
- Ability to stitch together many different services and processes together, even if you have not worked with them before.
- Hold a great deal of empathy for your team and users, you are a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Have great communication skills and can thrive in a highly collaborative environment when working cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Driven by product quality, and innately know how to balance trade-offs with time to launch new features.
- A keen eye for design and love to think about user flows and user experiences.
- Must have experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- Experience with MongoDB profiling and query optimization.
- Using CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and TailwindCSS
- Experience working in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) ecosystem.
Perks and Benefits
- Impact – Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation – Best in Industry
- Learning – Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy – You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Powered by JazzHR
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs