Lead Java Developer (Remote)
Lead Java Developer | EPAM Anywhere | India
We are looking for Java developers with strong knowledge and experience with microservices.
We are looking for Java developers with strong AWS/Azure or Angular/React knowledge.
We are looking for the candidates with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Java Developer to join our remote team.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and 1+ years of leadership experience. The candidate will be responsible for developing and fixing bugs in new microservices from the ground up in a greenfield environment, configuring and integrating services in cloud environments, and supporting the implemented services during a hypercare period after release.
- Development and fixing bugs of new microservices from the ground up in a greenfield environment
- Services configuration and integration in cloud environments (TST, UAT, PRD)
- Support of the implemented services during a period after release
- Lead and coordinate the team
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience and 1+years of leadership experience
- Strong knowledge in Java SE (17 is used)
- Strong knowledge in Spring (Core, MVC, Data, Cloud, Security)
- Modern approaches in testing (JUnit 4/5, Mockito, Spock, etc)
- Experience with web services, NoSQL, Maven, CI/CD
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker/Kubernetes
- B1+ English level
Nice to have
- Work experience with Concurrency
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, streams
- Experience in HashiCorp Vault
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.