Lead Product Manager Ignitetech (Remote)
Lead Product Manager Ignitetech | Crossover | France
Are you interested in working for an organization that is laser-focused on transforming the value of an application it provides to customers and markets? Does a dynamic breadth of solutions, heavily influenced by acquisition, and an unconstrained opportunity to create new product strategies sound appealing? If so, you could be a great fit for our organization!
This role will be focused on executing against audacious product visions for B2B software applications that are ripe for investment. You will be focused on analyzing market trends to help define our product strategies to deliver more business value to the customers. This role provides an opportunity to work across a diverse set of software solutions that cater to numerous markets and industries giving you a unique career advantage in today’s world.
Our ideal candidate has the drive and passion to deliver more than just incremental changes to applications. Experience transforming on-premise solutions to native cloud-based applications that provide customers with improvements in cost and business agility and create compelling long-term competitive advantages a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in developing new product strategies that focus on added value to the customers and create opportunities to expand the relationship;
- Evangelize product plans and visions to energize and excite customers giving visibility to our long-term strategies
- Manage product release plans and all required activities for sales enablement, marketing communication, customer adoption, engineering priorities
- Communicate with customers and continually gather market intelligence ensuring this content remains current
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Incremental product releases made up of random requirements
- “Think tank” visioneering with no real customer interaction
- Identifying technical solutions required to deliver product features.
Lead Product Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop product strategies that define how we will deliver against the vision for each application
- Manage the build process, develop sales enablement plans and go to market initiatives for releases
- Manage day-to-day decisions for each solution raised by functional areas across the business
- A flexible schedule in order to engage with our customers in the North American, EMEA, and APAC time zones
- 5+ years of experience creating and executing commercial product roadmaps and strategies for B2B software products
- A technical degree (Computer Science / Engineering) or at least 3+ years of technical experience (developer/architect)
- Experience using generative AI tools (e.g. ChatGPT, Bard, Bing, Claude) to help solve business problems
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4465-FR-Paris-LeadProductMan.002