Lead Product Manager (Remote)
Lead Product Manager | SonarHome | Poland
At SonarHome we help people to make and execute the right decisions when selling or buying a property. We provide state-of-the-art technology to find the best price and build optimal home sales strategy. We’re the market leader in Poland and expanding throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Our technology is built for markets where the data transparency is low, therefore we plan to become the no 1 player in valuation products across global emerging markets.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and data-driven Lead Product Manager to develop and execute our product strategy. From setting growth KPIs, fostering a culture of experimentation to building the game-changing user experience, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation. As a key member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow into a Head of Product role, leading a team and shaping the future of SonarHome product division.
20-25 k net PLN, B2B
- Develop and execute on product strategy around free home valuation and seller lead generation
- Utilize tools such as Google Analytics 4, Metabase and Hotjar to gather and analyze data for product improvements.
- Make decisions based on data, including hypothesis formulation and data extraction.
- Lead the experimentation process, from problem definition and hypothesis creation to experiment planning, execution, conclusion drawing, and iterative improvements.
- Shift the focus from outputs to outcomes, ensuring that product development aligns with business goals.
- Develop and execute product roadmap, and manage the creation of tickets and sprints for efficient project execution.
- Set and deliver KPIs of product-led-growth across markets
- Deeply understand the industry and our users to drive product innovation and improvements.
Design and UX:
- Create mock-ups, wireframes, and product descriptions to communicate product vision and user experience.
- Work with a partner freelancing UI designer to polish the elements of the product that needs perfection
- Manage product localization and customization for different languages and regions.
- Lead customer insights through direct interactions with customers and business partners
- Efficiently manage a blend of freelancers, agencies, and stakeholders for seamless product development.
- Cooperate with sales & marketing on the consumer feedback, pricing strategy and product adoption
- Effectively present product plans and results, and potentially manage promotional giveaways.
- Prioritize features and improvements based on user feedback and business impact.
- Actively engage with users, identify their pain points, and translate their needs into product improvements.
Marketing Knowledge (nice to have):
- Possess knowledge of SEO and content marketing to ensure product visibility and reach.
- Familiarity with marketing tools including marketing automation, CRMs, remarketing, landing pages, and SMS for effective product promotion.
- 5+ years of product management experience (B2B & B2C), preferably in a high-growth start-ups (building your own start-up is a huge plus)
- Proficiency in building, implementing and continuously refining data-driven product strategy
- Excellent ability using strategic metrics and proven track of proactively assessing product performance
- Abilities to gain customer insights through direct interviews, observations and analytics
- Great skills at communicating product strategies, objectives and success stories
- Fluent English, speaking other languages as a plus
- Abilities to deliver product backlog effectively in remote teams
- Strong proficiency in product analytics tools
- Expertise at product management frameworks
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with industry trends