Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Senior Level
Licensed Mental Health Counselor Therapist (Remote)
Licensed Mental Health Counselor Therapist | RemoteWorker US | United States
Join the world’s leading online platform for therapists and counselors to provide care on your schedule, all from the comfort of home. This is a remote position. The Benefits:
- Easy-to-Use: Seamlessly manage cases and write client notes all within a single app.
- Flexible Hours: Engage with clients whenever and wherever works best for you.
- No Overhead: Say goodbye to insurance barriers, marketing budgets, administrative costs, and other expenses associated with private practice. We match you with clients and check patient eligibility.
- HIPAA-Compliant: Our platform meets stringent security requirements to ensure patient information is protected and secure.
- Evidence-based: Published studies by researchers at Columbia University, Yale University, and NYU have shown the efficacy of Talkspace as a mental health treatment.
- Additional Income: Choose your caseload, and earn extra income each month. What is Talkspace? Talkspace is an online platform that will connect mental health therapists and counselors with clients in their licensed state(s) through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant app. How does Talkspace work? Exchange text, video, and audio messages with your clients from anywhere, at any time — as long as you do so daily, 5 days/week. Our platform also supports Live Sessions via video, audio, and chat. How do I get started on Talkspace? Upload your malpractice insurance, license, and NPI information; pass a background check; sign your platform agreement and upload your headshot. You can become a Talkspace therapist in just a few days. Requirements: To participate in the Talkspace clinical network, all therapists and counselors are required to possess the following:
- LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Individual Professional malpractice liability insurance policy
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Individual NPI number
- Reliable internet connection Note: Talkspace therapists and counselors only work with clients in the state(s) where they are licensed and allowed to practice. Payouts: We recently increased provider pay by 20%. You can expect to be reimbursed $67.90 per hour for live sessions – nearly 2x our competition. We also offer monthly bonuses from $100-$4,000 that is based on the average number of clinical hours spent with clients on the platform per week. Your clients are waiting. Join our network of thousands of therapists and counselors, and become a leader in the mental telehealth field. Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Remote