Manager Change Management (Remote)
Manager Change Management | Premier Research | United States
- We are Built for You. We are here to help you grow, to give you the skills and opportunities to excel at work with the flexibility and balance your life requires.
- We are Built by You. Your ideas influence the way we work, and your voice matters here.
- We are Built with You. As an essential part of our team, you help us deliver medical innovation that patients are desperate for.
Together, we are Built for BiotechSM. Join us and build your future here.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provides leadership to build enterprise-wide change management capability and embed a change management approach into the organization culture
- Provides change management support on large organization initiatives
- Monitors the health of the overall change portfolio across the organization
- Collaborates with cross-functional peers to define, oversee, and maintain a structured methodology and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support, educate, consult and coach senior leaders, managers, supervisors and project teams in change management disciplines, principles and adopted methodology
- Develops a pool of change management practitioners to support broader project deployment
What We Are Searching For
- Bachelor degree or local equivalent
- 3+ years Project Manager experience with direct experience in change management
- Prosci ADKAR Model or Change Management Certification strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Impactful, influential and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized strategic planner with ability to work effectively at all organizational levels
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.