Manager Engineering (Remote)
Manager Engineering | CrowdStrike | India
About The Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an Engineering Manager for our core Platform Product Group. You will be responsible for leading a team that builds third party integrations that ingest data into the Crowdstrike platform at scale.
If you are highly technical and driven but also enjoy leading and working cross functionally and would like to be engaged with people more than you would as an engineer, this is the role for you. Engineering management at CrowdStrike is a hands-on role and we expect managers to be laser focused on delivery and creating an engaged environment for our world-class engineers. We operate in a high fidelity, high trust environment and we expect you to collaborate with engineers, product leaders, sales and marketing teams effectively and efficiently. As an Engineering Manager, you will help drive and deliver on both roadmap and technical strategy. CrowdStrike is growing rapidly and you will be instrumental in hiring, retaining, and growing a team of highly talented engineers. We are a remote-first company and are looking for effective communicators, excellent verbal and written communication skills will help you succeed in this role.
What You’ll Need
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering as an Engineer, Technical Lead or a Technical Manager, with at least 2+ years of experience in a hands-on managerial role.
- Experience in Python, Golang, or Java.
- Experience with shipping high-quality software in a cloud environment.
- Experience building systems at cloud scale.
- Broad grounding in all aspects of distributed systems development.
- Solid design and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated passion for engineering excellence, quality, security, and performance.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and interpersonal communication skills working with a variety of roles including engineering, product management, support, and sales engineering.
- Experience working with remote teams and individuals while ensuring agility and velocity.
- Ability to communicate and articulate crisply at all levels from executive staff to engineers.
- Ability and desire to being hands on as well as leading the team and collaborating cross functionally.
- Demonstrated track record of mentoring and developing developers.
- Exposure to/experience with cybersecurity products.
- Demonstrated track record of hiring strong engineers.
- Experience with data modelling and ontology.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards with option to participate in ESPP in eligible countries
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Access to CrowdStrike University, LinkedIn Learning and Jhanna
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
- Birthday time-off in your local country
- Work with people who are passionate in our mission and Great Place to Work certified across Asia Pacific
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com , for further assistance.