Medical, dental and vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Company paid short-term and long-term disability, 12 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), 401(k) savings plan, Personal Paid Time Off, Ten holidays and company-wide Wellness Day off, Paid time off, Commuter Benefits, Group Pet Insurance, On the job training and skills development, Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Marketing Analytics Specialist (Remote)
Marketing Analytics Specialist | Figo | USA |
Independence Pet Group® (IPG) is one of North America’s largest pet insurance and services organizations. Our impressive family of brands (PetPartners, Figo, Pethealth, IAIC) supports insurance for more than 600,000 pets in the U.S. and Canada and provides well-being, safety, resources, and business solutions to the pet industry, including microchip identification and an online pet registry.
At Figo, we are a lot of things, but first and foremost we are pet people. Passionate about changing how consumers view and interact with insurance, as well as holistically improving the lives of pets, Figo created a pet insurance solution with today’s pet parent in mind: socially connected, on-the-go, and easy to use. Our love for pets is at the root of our DNA and celebrated across our diverse and dynamic team. We work hard so pets can play harder. Now a part of the Independence Pet Group family, Figo works alongside a range of sister companies in the pet health space, with a shared mission to ensure the health and happiness of pets.
As a remote owner of marketing analytics, you will enable data-driven decisions at Figo and our sister brands. Leveraging owned websites, CRM, and paid and social data sources, you will ensure our analytics environments are properly implemented, maintained, and evolved as our marketing programs change and grow. You will work with channel owners to resolve data issues as they emerge, and provide recommendations for continually improving our analytics and reporting infrastructure. You will work closely with brand managers, channel owners, agency partners, and other key stakeholders to enable clearer understanding of our marketing performance and opportunities for growth, create alignment around the data, and help us leverage data insights to make meaningful impact on our businesses.
Remote work is not available in AK, MT, HI (US) and Quebec, Nunavut, NW Territories, Yukon (Canada)
- Own marketing analytics across paid media, lifecycle/CRM, and website across multiple pet insurance brands
- Ensure proper performance tracking and attribution using digital ad platforms, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Everflow (affiliate partner reporting), PowerBI, CRM, etc.
- Work with marketing channel owners across brands to identify and measure the right KPIs, assess performance, and optimize against business goals
- Create and maintain standard marketing reports at macro and micro levels
- Perform deep dive analysis into user activity and purchase behavior, to foster a better understanding of our customers’ needs and highlight areas of opportunity for growth
- Work with internal teams in Marketing, UX, and Tech as well as external vendors to ensure the smooth flow of customer behavior and segmentation data between various analytics platforms & marketing technology systems
- Help forecast revenue impact of marketing programs to assist Finance in revenue setting
- Help foster quantitative alignment amongst Marketing, Sales, and Executive Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in statistics, applied math, or similar
- 5+ years of analytics experience, including planning, forecasting and modeling experience
- Strong general experience in digital marketing and marketing measurement
- Mastery of Google’s analytics tools
- Advanced competency in PowerBI, SQL, Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make the complex simple and easily understandable.
- Excellent analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
All of our jobs come with great benefits including healthcare, parental leave and opportunities for career advancements. Some offerings are dependent upon the location of where you work and can include the following:
- Comprehensive full medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 12 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Ten holidays and company-wide Wellness Day off
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Pet friendly office environment
- Commuter Benefits
- Group Pet Insurance
- On the job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs