Marketing Assistant Ca (Remote)
Marketing Assistant Ca | DOE Media | Canada
DOE Media is an elite performance-driven advertising agency scaling brands globally. Our core competencies of e-commerce optimization and digital strategy through paid media across all platforms has turned small start-up businesses, e-commerce marketplaces and various direct to consumer brands into Multi-Million Dollar Brands.
With $150+ Million in Digital Ad spend, experience working with small companies to Fortune 500 brands, and $500+ Million in Revenue Generated online, our in-house team of Digital Marketing experts are here to scale any business. We believe in providing companies with world-class data-driven customer acquisition with a focus on scaling revenue at the highest ROI and lowest cost.
DOE Media only wants to work with the best and the brightest. A DOE Media marketing assistant is responsible for helping the digital advererting teams across the entire organization with launching ads, writing reports, and helping with various other administrative takes. You will work on platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and more.
You should demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles to evaluate the most cost-effective paid media solutions for DOE Media’s clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Updating marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Help assist the marketing team by creating ads across all platforms
- Help organize onboarding and sales team efforts
- Implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Supermetrics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics in Data Studio to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
- Develop advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments, trends, techniques, and tools
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive – must know pivot tables
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis of winning
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Effective time management
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation. Mental fortitude to overcome anything.
DOE Media was started by 3 e-commerce owners with a keen knowledge on how to grow and scale e-commerce businesses. In 4.5 years, we have grown to 100+ clients worldwide, and a team of 21 full time digital marketing experts. Our 5 year goal is 200+ employees and 500+ clients worldwide. You will be apart of a hyper growth upstart with the opportunity to make a difference, while having your voice and opinions heard!
What you’ll find here:
- Happy and motivated team.
- Fun & friendly work environment.
- 80% Paid Health benefits.
- 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Continuous learning opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote