Marketing Operations Manager (Remote)
Marketing Operations Manager | LucaNet | Germany
As our (Senior) Marketing Operations Manager(all genders), you will be responsible for strategically managing and leveraging the Marketing Technology and Operations landscape for the LucaNet-Group, with a focus on Hubspot Marketing Automation and Operations.
What you’ll do
- You will collaborate closely with the Sales and Sales Development team, aligning on lead management processes, feedback loops and critical hand-over points to ensure seamless coordination of our funnel and pipeline.
- You will oversee the integrated usage of marketing automation elements (e.g.: web forms, workflows, emails etc.) to enable the Marketing team to run campaigns at scale.
- You will develop and maintain the integration between our marketing automation platform and the CRM, as well as other related tools from the MarTech landscape.
- You will drive the creation of processes to accelerate and optimize marketing operations (e.g.: Naming conventions, campaign tagging, process documentation, web form creation etc.)
- You will contribute to data hygiene and data governance for an accurate prospect and customer database.
- You will lead the evaluation and implementation of new tools and systems for the MarTech landscape.
- You will develop, track and monitor personal targets, including KPIs and OKRs, in alignment with ambitious business objectives.
What you bring to the table
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in Marketing Automation, Operations and CRM in a B2B environment.
- You are proficiently using and managing marketing automation platforms, CRMs and other relevant marketing technologies (e.g.: Hubspot, Salesforce).
- You have a thorough understanding of end-to-end B2B revenue and lead management processes.
- You have proven experience in project management and technical system integrations within the Marketing and/or Revenue Operations function.
- You are passionate about using technologies and data to design efficient processes that scale.
- You see yourself as logical thinker who is intrinsically curious and motivated to learn.
- You are business fluent in English, which enables you to communicate confidently with our international teams.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas