Marketing Web Analyst (Remote)
Marketing Web Analyst | SPECTRAFORCE | United States
Title: Marketing/Web Analyst
Duration: 6 months, likely extensions
Shift hours details: 8:00am-5:00pm EST- Mon-Fri.
Pay rate details: $35/hr W2
-Manager – Data Governance & Management-
Summary: The main function of the B2B Web Analyst is to assist with all aspects of data governance and management related to website, Digital Marketing, and Marketing Vendor relationships. Additionally, responsible for collaborating with business partners to intake reporting requests and drive reporting implementation, enhancements, and perform audits to ensure accuracy and relevance.
• Support offshore team as project manager to increase productivity, improve processes, and optimize user experience with report development.
• Create and maintain documentation for proof of concept, workflow, and automated processes.
• Support implementation of processes to interpret, define and integrate data from internal and external sources into a centralized GDW.
• Support efforts to normalize, standardize, test, audit, validate, visualize, and publish data for consumption by the analysts and other teams across the enterprise.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive digital marketing and merchandising effectiveness, improve omni-channel experience, pricing, finance, and customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field, advance degree preferred.
• Project management experience using JIRA preferred.
• Experience with data mining and governance (SQL), with familiarity of Snowflake, AWS, Azure environments.
• Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative and data-driven approaches and ETL processes with very large data sets.
• Possess qualities such as inquisitiveness, intuition, strong business acumen, attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly.
• Experience with web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. SPECTRAFORCE is built on the concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding tagline NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow cultivates NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. http://www.spectraforce.com
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require reasonable accommodation.