Media Planning Manager (Remote)
Media Planning Manager | KKBC | Worldwide
- Basic Salary: 7,5 Lacs – 9 Lacs Per Annum (based on personal experience)
- WFH allowance: Maximum 8,000 Rupees (once & reimbursement)
- Employee Engagement
As Media Planning Manager you will assist the Media team to manage a portfolio of all media platforms and help them deliver against agreed clients’ media KPIs and objectives.
- Conducts media research, evaluates data; develops points of view; understands systems applications; and understands various media and their applications against client strategies/goals.
- Undertake key initiatives/business solutions with clients’ goals, business objectives, and priorities.
- Ensure engagement in strategic discussions and ideation process for building a holistic solution for client’s needs, build capabilities across key digital platforms
- Translate the business requirements and strategic direction into an actionable process and work closely with related departments (Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, etc)
- Overall account stewardship to ensure communication strategy and implementation are in sync with clients’ business direction
- Delegates to and works with those more juniors on daily tasks in order to grow the Assistant’s knowledge base and expand individual management skills
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their behavior, characteristics, and routines.
- Choosing the best media outlet combination for different campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting campaign proposals to clients.
- Monitoring media trends of all channels, including magazines, blogs, and television.
- Assessing the success of media advertising plans and campaigns.
- Proofreading all advertisements and marketing campaigns before release.
- Manager-level experience in Media Operations
- Has a background primarily in Media planning & operation
- Has experience in regional (APAC, across the APAC region, etc.) media campaigns
- Has experience managing another more junior manager
- Mature and stable personality
- International, high English ability
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a media planner or in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools and campaign evaluation metrics.
- An analytical mind with a creative eye.
- Has own working space
- Fast internet connection
- PC or laptop with sufficient specifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹750,000.00 – ₹900,000.00 per year
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- We must fill this position urgently. Can you start immediately in 2 weeks?
- Tell us your current annual salary (in Lacs)
- Tell us your expected annual salary (in Lacs)
- How many years of Digital Marketing/Marketing Agency Industry experience do you currently have?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Media planning: 3 years (Required)
- Professional English (Required)
Work Location: Remote