Suffolk GP Federation
Member Services Development Manager (Remote)
Member Services Development Manager | Suffolk GP Federation | UK
Member Services Development Manager
Suffolk GP Federation is a not-for-profit organisation. We aim to support Primary Care across Suffolk to find innovative solutions to the challenges currently faced by the NHS, whilst at the same time protecting the interests of general practice and ensuring that patients to continue to receive the very best care.
We also deliver a portfolio of NHS services across Suffolk and North East Essex, including Podiatry, Ultrasound, Diabetes, as well as urgent Care Services such as the Out of Hours face-to-face Service in Suffolk.
We have a new opportunity for a Development Manager to work closely with our Chief Executive and Programme Manager in establishing a Member Services division in the Federation.
What’s the role?
- The Member Services Development Manager will report to the Federation’s Member Services Programme Manager and establish relationships with PCN/Practice Managers
- Together with the PCN/Practice Managers, Federation Board Directors and CEO, you will identify common pressures and issues which are best addressed ‘at scale’ and deliver a varied programme of projects supporting practices.
- You will be the first point of contact for PCN/practice managers with regard to the delivery of projects and will be the visible hands-on figurehead when projects materialise.
This is a full-time contracted position (37.5 hours per week).
We align to NHS Employers banding where relevant. This role has been aligned to Band 7 (£43,742 – £50,056)
Is it for me?
- You’ll need to be confident in establishing relationships with multiple stakeholders, and have experience of facilitating and managing change across groups of GP practices
- You will have extensive experience in or exposure to general practice, with an understanding of how general practice operates including funding, organisation and long-term trends.
- At least intermediate Excel, Word Processing & PowerPoint skills are required
- You’d be suited to this role if you are able to work remotely, use your own initiative and adapt to a changing workload and priorities.
Full details of the requirements can be found in the Person Specification and the Job Description.
What we can offer you:
- A strong ethos of flexible working, to help us maintain (or reclaim) that work/life balance
- Agile working, enabling us to work from a variety of bases, interacting with stakeholders at the most appropriate location
- Access to innovative teams who strive in forward thinking, with a voice that is heard
- Excellent IT teams & support giving us first class equipment and ‘no wait’ responses
- A commitment to personal development, training and leadership opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service cover
- Competitive salaries with annual benchmarking
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) on starting, rising to 29 days (plus bank holidays) after 5 years’ service
- Blue light card employer – Access to the discount service with thousands of discounts online and on the high street
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975, and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested? Have questions? Just wondering? Please get in touch with Sarah Moody email@example.com