When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.
Website Modus Create
Remote UX Researcher | Modus Create | Remote | Multiple Countries |
Remote UX Researcher
(Multiple states), Multiple Countries
Contracted to Full Time | Design and Development | Experienced
We’re working with one of the nation’s largest non-profit organizations to solve one of America’s fastest growing problems: financial security. Through behavioral design, we’re empowering people to improve their financial security by actually changing their behaviors.
Research for this project spans every step of the product lifecycle, from understanding people’s behaviors and attitudes to evaluating product concepts, to measuring our solution’s impact. We’re looking for a seasoned UX researcher who isn’t just passionate about understanding people, but also uses research insights to drive product strategy.
- Facilitate discovery sessions with clients and stakeholders to define research questions, success criteria, and strategy
- Select the right methodology to use, given the project’s research questions, timeline, and budget. Get buy in for your proposed methodology from project stakeholders
- Design and run lean experiments to validate hypotheses and assumptions
- Design and execute research studies. Moderate research sessions, such as contextual interviews and usability tests.
- Research the efficacy of different behavioral economics techniques on changing user behavior
- Use research to inform feature prioritization. Collaborate with product designers and product managers to translate research insights into digestible deliverables
- Be comfortable in formal design presentations and impromptu feedback meetings with clients. tell compelling stories when presenting deliverables to customers
- Provide thoughtful critique on product concepts
- Act as a thought leader in domain of research
- 3+ years of experience in user experience research
- Experience using behavioral economics techniques to change user behavior
- Experience running lean validation experiments to validate hypotheses and risky assumptions.
- You can demonstrate your work from past projects (via portfolio, or just walking us through your process, research findings, and the impact they made)
- You have worked in an agile product development environment
Let’s Talk About Us
Modus Create is a Product Studio offering consulting services and SaaS products for strategic planning, design, and execution of web-based and mobile products. We work across multiple industries with Fortune 1000, ISVs, and startups to validate, plan and launch new products. Headquartered in Reston, VA, we are a bootstrapped team that has grown from 2 to 100 people in 26 countries in 6 years, committed to building the best product consulting firm on the planet. We offer a highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment. We love and believe in what we do. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Enjoy the independence to shape digital products
- Never get bored. Work on different projects across different industries. Fitness, banking, corporate security, travel, real estate — you name it, we’ve been there
- Build products that people will actually use. See your work in the app store, or in the hands of companies with thousands of employees
- Collaborate with other bright user experience minds to shape a quickly growing user experience practice
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely / telecommute
- Work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech. Push the envelope of what’s possible by working with our world-class engineering team
Do you have what it takes to join the DC area’s most awesome tech company? Let’s start a conversation.