Suitefy Cloud Systems
Netsuite Functional Consultant (Remote)
Netsuite Functional Consultant | Suitefy Cloud Systems | Worldwide
We are looking for a Senior NetSuite functional consultant to join our growing Suitefy Cloud Systems team. This role is a unique opportunity to help reaching many of our customers located across the globe with developing and implementing multiple modules and customizations as they needed.
Here’s how you’ll contribute to Suitefy Cloud Systems:
- Having strong knowledge on NetSuite modules like Record-to-Report, Design-to-Build, Lead-to-Order, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Fixed Asset Management, Inventory Management and Manufacturing.
- Youll be having exposure to advanced modules like Revenue Recognition and Advanced Revenue Management, Subscription Billing and PSA etc., is an added advantage.
- Youll conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with customer business process owners.
- Youll map gathered requirements to appropriate NetSuite processes, performing setups on the system as required.
- Youll prepare Business Requirements and Functional Scoping Documents resulting from mapping sessions to present proposed solutions for customer approval.
- Ability to evaluate data integrity for data migration, cleanse data, perform data loads and understand the different entities which need to be migrated into NetSuite.
- Having strong knowledge in NetSuite Functional customizations like creating KPI’s, Dashboards, Reports, Suite Flows, Saved Searches, Roles, Custom Forms and Custom Fields.
- Ability to train super users, end users on how to effectively use NetSuite system.
- Youll provide post implementation support to resolve production issues and to optimize user adoption, NetSuite configuration.
A bit about you:
- You must have 6-8 years of NetSuite ERP project implementation experience, having been part of multiple NetSuite One World implementation projects.
- You must have played the role of customer facing/lead consultant for at least three end-to-end implementation projects.
- You must have possess excellent communication, analytical skills and must be able to speak with confidence, maintaining positive customer relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Strong presentation skills.
- High focus on customer service and is passionate about ensuring the customer requirements are met on time with a high standard.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Prior work experience in the accounting, finance field and knowledge of general accounting principles is an added advantage.
- Graduate or post graduate level qualification with commerce or business related subject preferred.
- Educational Qualifications: CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance)/M. Com/B. Com/B. E from a reputed college or University.
- Work Location: Hyderabad.