Operations Manager Apac (Remote)
Operations Manager Apac | SkyCell AG | Australia
Our goal? To continue to advance towards zero loss in the pharma supply chain, worldwide.
If you’re an Operations Manager with a passion for supporting multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally while contributing to the strategic implementations of your region – this could be the role for you:
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage the APAC region from Operations side
- Management, Training and supervision of APAC Service Centers
- Comprehend the full range of freight forwarding and logistics services like order management, reverse logistics, customs brokerage, monitor and control services, cost optimization, etc
- Collaborate with co-workers and third-party agents to ensure efficiency, excellent operational service, and continued customer relationship development
- Responsible for Escalation, Deviation & CAPA Handling within Operations
- Ensure compliance with all government filings and regulations in each country SkyCell container are distributed
- Identify transactions and tasks that require special handling, recommend improved processes management, and implement resolutions within assigned scope of responsibility
- Implement “short term” set ups at new destinations (incl. Customs setup, partner sourcing etc.)
- Get involved in preparation, support and/or attendance of customer business reviews
- Build up and maintain Local Supplier Relationship
- Prepare and attend QBR`s with most important suppliers
- Participate/Support strategic implementations in the Region
- Support Procurement Team for short term price requests & RFQ’s/RFP’s
- Support the setup of new Service Centers
- Attend Fairs & Exhibitions
- Lead the APAC Operational Team
- Track Key Performance Indicators of Suppliers, Service Centers & Partners
This is what you’ll need:
- Minimum commercial apprenticeship and/or bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in German & English
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Freight Forwarding Background
- Familiarity with domestic and international geography including countries and major cities
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to predict and circumvent issues before they occur and taking the proper corrective action
- Ability to be highly productive while keeping cool under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours for work/life balance
- Interdisciplinary and varied projects
- Diverse and global work culture/ environment
- Possibility to work for an environmentally conscious company
- Unique opportunity to actively shape processes
We are looking for people who challenge the status quo and thrive on making a difference to people and the world around us. That’s where our Operations team play a pivotal role and you could be a part of it.
Our Operations Team is responsible for the Transportation, Warehousing and Logistics Procurement part of SkyCell. We ensure that SkyCell containers always perform to their best by coordinating processes with the Service Centers and Positioning partners. We are monitoring each unit closely through our global network of Service Centers and partners that are carefully evaluated and trained in all relevant processes. Furthermore, we make sure that our units are available at any time, at any destination as per our customer’s needs. We manage actively our reverse logistics, taking into consideration costs, lead time and Service Center capabilities. We build up customs processes and optimize our growing network on regular base. Additionally, we make sure that temperature data logging of our units is running smoothly in order to track the containers and reliably provide customers with data of their shipments.
We are Innovative Award Winners:
We’re driven by our core values and guided by our collaborations, purpose, and employees. Our commitment to changing the face of medical supply chains, making them safer, more secure, and more sustainable resonates strongly with every one of our employees; we’re therefore incredibly proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work alongside being awarded a sustainability rating of Gold by EcoVadis.
If you would like to know more about us, visit www.skycell.ch and search #WeAreSkyCell on LinkedIn.
To become part of our journey and make a difference – click apply and we will be in touch!
Please contact Lucy Slough, Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SkyCell AG is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
For this position we only consider direct applications