Order Management Specialist (Remote)
Order Management Specialist | Cytiva | Canada
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we are pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you will do!
As a vital member of the Order Management team:
- Process orders for our company products, expedite and coordinate workflow within or between internal departments, and review agreements or proposed agreements for compliance of rates, rules, and regulations.
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences through investigation and prompt response to external and internal inquiries or issues.
- Respond to customer requests and order-related inquiries, evaluating customer satisfaction and acting as an escalation point.
- Coordinate special handling activities to meet delivery commitments; communicate order status and related items as required.
- Help drive issue resolution of delayed order shipments to meet on-time delivery.
- Effectively engage with external customers and partners, lenders, and internal departments, including shipping, finance, materials, technical support, service, sales and marketing, legal, and other departments as business needs require.
- Provide reports to management, sales, and customers as needed.
- Participate in department, cross-functional, or special customer projects and events, including continuous improvement initiatives.
- Grow knowledge of how the team integrates with others to accomplish department objectives.
Who You Are!
- 5 years of relevant customer service experience and a high school diploma required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Bilingual (English/French) is a must-**Please state on your resume when applying**
- Able to follow procedural guidelines, research, and respond to customers.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, curious and investigative in your approach
- Ability to review and understand customer sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information.
- Able to effectively manage change and one’s work priorities.
- Comfortable working independently with limited supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office / SAP / Salesforce / ERP systems is an asset.
- GHX/EDI experience is an asset.
This role is fully remote.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.