Flexible PTO, Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG, Fertility and adoption, Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy, 401k benefit, Professional Development, Pre-tax commuter benefits, Dependent Care FSA, Home office support, Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat.
Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social (Remote)
Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social | GlossGenius | USA |
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As the Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social, you will be responsible for owning our paid social program from hands-on execution to strategy development and analysis. You will manage campaign launches and optimizations, drive our paid social strategy forward, report out on actionable learnings, and develop a testing roadmap.
You’ll report to our Head of Growth Marketing and can work from our NYC office or remotely from anywhere in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Own all paid social channels (including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and more) and drive campaigns from planning to execution and through reporting to meet key performance metrics
- Optimize campaign performance to reduce Cost Per Signup and Cost Per Acquisition and increase Sign Up to Activation rates and LTV over time
- Monitor incoming data relating to campaign and channel performance, derive insights and report results
- Allocate budgets, paid social spend and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Utilize our social media channels to deepen our relationship with our existing and potential customers, drive subscriptions, and grow our digital/social channel footprint
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of paid social experience at a high growth company or media agency
- Expert knowledge in Meta Ads Manager, with knowledge of bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPC, CAC, and LTV
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit – employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development – employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities – annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
The starting base salary for this role in NYC is between $116,000-$140,000 + target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs