HireMeFast - Land A Job - Hire Top Talents Remotely - Staffing & Recruitment
Power Bi Developer (Remote)
Power Bi Developer | HireMeFast – Land A Job – Hire Top Talents Remotely – Staffing & Recruitment | United States
Minimum 1 year of project experience required – fully remote position.
About us: Looking for a job change? We can help! Visit hiremefast.net to start your job search and land incredible offers on automation!
HireMeFast LLC is a job placement & recruitment agency connecting employers with world-class talent in the tech industry. We provide job seekers with the resources and support they need to land their dream tech job offer, 100% guaranteed.
To function as the primary Power BI developer on the Information Security Metrics & Analytics team. Working closely with two Lead Information Security analysts to develop Power BI dashboards to automate all Information Security Metrics into an integrated single pane of glass risk management dashboard.
Partner with two Lead Information Security analysts to develop Power BI dashboards based on business needs, data, and requirements.
- Create streamlined look and feel functionality across all Power BI products maintained by information security.
- Develop documentation for dashboards that are maintained by the Metrics and analytics team.
- Enhance current Power BI products will consistent features, time series data, and any other requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of and ensures compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures (i.e. Federal Financial Institutions Examination Manual (FFIEC), National Information of Standards and Technology (NIST), and International Standards Organization (ISO).
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with team members, leadership, key business unit stakeholders, third parties, etc.
- Keeps current with Information Security best practices and industry trends, and applies them to process and policy improvements and compliance actions.
- Works independently with limited guidance from leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned by leadership and lead analyst.
- Experience in the financial services industry with a focus on information security metrics and analytics.
- Experience in information security processes, concepts, principles, and methodologies.
- Extensive experience with Power BI, SQL Server, and Azure.
- Extensive experience in data visualization and graphic design.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations (i.e. Federal Financial Institutions Examination Manual (FFIEC), National Information of Standards and Technology (NIST), and International Standards Organization (ISO).
- Knowledge of NCUA, FFIEC, GLBA, ISO 27001/27002, SANS20, PCI DSS, and other Information security requirements and frameworks.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including skills in negotiating and persuading others.
- Ability to visualize data in various graphics using Power BI.
- Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, and third parties.
- Ability to build effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, or data analytics.
- CISSP, CISA CCSP, or other Information Security certifications.
- Extensive experience with Power BI, Tableau, U, or other similar business intelligence tools.
Special Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why HireMeFast LLC?
HireMeFasts most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to land their best job offer possible.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. HireMeFast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.