Website Pro Job
Remote Chief Storyteller
Remote Chief Storyteller | Prezly | Remote | Worldwide | Build the future of corporate communication
We’re looking to strengthen our marketing team with a Chief Storyteller. An experienced writer who can help us externalize our vision. We need a person with solid strategic skills but also someone with the ability to be hands-on and write blog posts, video scripts, website copy, advertisements, e-books, podcasts, interviews, press releases, etc.
Prezly wants to become the go-to software solution for PR and communication professionals. Giving them the power to manage their contacts, publish news, and pitch stories all from one place. We have pretty strong opinions on why people should care, but we need help to make that clear internally and externally. As a platform that helps communication teams with storytelling, it’s crucial we become an example of great communication ourselves.
- Translate the leadership vision into communication the team can understand and gather behind
- Rally the team around our companies’ story, launch initiatives that train and involve all team members.
- Uncovering, capturing and building stories for each organizational function (case studies, sales collateral, social media, leadership keynotes, product marketing, customer stories, elevator pitches, culture deck)
- Supporting leadership in using narrative to connect the organization’s past, present, and future
- Making sure our message is consistent across channels.
- Support our different departments in applying the story to different use cases.
- Optimizing key engagement metrics, such as views, clicks, subscribes, demo requests, conversions, …
- Conducting qualitative testing with team members, industry experts, prospects and customers
- Reporting on results to leadership.
- Experience in a Storytelling role (PR, communication, media, …) and a passion for the industry
- In-depth understanding of 1. Digital marketing practices 2. Sales, pitches, presentations, persuasion 3. Modern media, including social, key content distribution channels 4.Metrics across owned, earned, social and paid 5.Branding & Advertising
- A great eye for design
- Understands how video can play an increasingly important role in storytelling
- A passion for story, narrative structure, and the creative arts
- A skillful understanding of data reporting and analytics
- The courage to try things that have never been tried before
- Native or fluent English writing, speaking.
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear and tools.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.