Principal It Project Manager (Remote)
Principal It Project Manager | RemoteWorker US | United States
What You’ll Be Doing
Looking for an opportunity to showcase your organization and leadership skills? As the Senior IT Project Manager, you’ll lead a variety of IT projects including client-focused, systems integration, security and compliance and infrastructure upgrades and deployments. You’ll also collaborate with project team members and business leaders to achieve goals and objectives.
You’ll report to the Executive Director of Project Management. You’ll contribute to the success of the business by leading projects that span multiple departments.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Structure and lead/manage projects using hybrid and agile project delivery methods
- Identify and schedule project deliverables and required activities/tasks
- Develop and execute the project communication plan
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies
- Manage change throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop, deliver, and present project status reviews and briefings
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field, or equivalent IT experience
- 5 years of project management experience managing complex and broad projects
- Expertise in project management methodology and delivery frameworks including Waterfall, Hybrid, and Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- At least one year experience in the business process outsourcing (BPO), or call center industry is a plus
- Knowledge in project management tools such as ServiceNow PPM, Planisware, Microsoft Project, MS Teams, Jira, and Confluence
- Excited to foster and maintain new relationships and motivate your teams
- Comfortable working with limited information and changing tasks
What You Can Expect
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit for more information.
The anticipated range is $95,000 – $130,000. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.