Product Manager (Remote)
Product Manager | TEKsystems | United States
• Support developing the product strategy and roadmap development for warehouse conversions from legacy Manhattan WMS to the more current WMOS.
• Support Regional DC’s and HUB conversions that support furniture and large package delivery within their markets
• Support both operations team SOP development and adoption as well as data conversion activities and validations
• Collaborate with Business partners, engineering teams and program management to drive business value for regional DC and HUB operations.
• Drive meaningful business engagement catered to the nuances of each business team and leader and that builds credibility and trust
• Develop an understanding of the adjacent critical WSI systems and processes including OMS, transportation, logistics and final mile
• Perform other duties as required including travel.
• 3+ years of overall experience in supply chain product management or DC operations and related warehouse management and warehouse execution systems (WMS/WES).
• Retail Industry Background and experience with warehouse conversion to new systems and technology that require onsite training and hyper-care support.
• Experience authoring effective JIRA stories for functional requirements, detailed acceptance criteria and prioritization with delivery teams
• Experience authoring test cases that are aligned with end user expectations. Submit data requests required to execute test cases and obtain end user sign off.
• Drive functional backlog prioritization and lead various requirement discussions for product enhancements.
• Effectively partner with Operations and technology delivery teams & QA teams through gathering detailed requirements, presenting the business value, documenting requirements in JIRA and Visio process flows.
• Provide production level support for Operations and technology partners for operational go-live and ongoing deployment validation of new functionality.
• Data driven and metric-based approach to prioritization of functional enhancements or defects. Ability to quantify impact, ROI, etc.
• Experience with Manhattan warehouse management systems (WMS) and other providers warehouse execution systems (WES)
• Ability to coach your team using a hands-on, show don’t tell approach while avoiding micro-management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in making articulate and effective oral presentations to different audiences.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including such areas as team spirit, negotiation, collaboration, pitching in where needed, valuing and respecting individuals irrespective of seniority levels.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Experienced in sharing industry best practices and innovation within your domain and across supply chain
• Ability to work collaboratively and influence others within a matrix environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to develop and foster constructive business relationships and gain their trust.
• Proven experience executing projects, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and calculated risk-taking
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related fields, or the equivalent work experience.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Related JobsSee more All Other Remote Jobs