Medical coverage, 401(k), parental leave, fertility benefits, paid time off for vacation, personal, sick and holidays.
Program Director (Remote)
Program Director | CooperSurgical | USA |
This person is responsible for the efficient execution of all projects under assigned responsibility. The Program Director is responsible for leading teams in the planning, scheduling, tracking, coordination, monitoring, and successful completion of new product development, business critical sustaining and/or compliance projects.
- · Leads, directs, coaches and mentors cross-functional, multi-site teams representing all aspects of the product life cycle and/or initiative. This will include members of the project team who are part of another company or companies where contractual as well as personnel management must be effectively managed to ensure project success.
- · Ensures alignment of product value proposition, project scope, and strategic business objectives.
- · Builds high morale and ensures the team commits to goals and objectives by creating a common purpose and direction.
- · Creates and tracks budgets for the projects. Manages the scope, schedule, and budget of the projects.
- · Assures that all projects under responsibility are tracked and all product and project deliverables (quality, performance, cost, schedule, and revenue) are met within their planned tolerances and as close to target as possible.
- · Identifies needed decisions and drives the decision-making process.
- · Schedules and leads meetings to coordinate interdepartmental project activities required to resolve project issues.
- · Manages and plans submissions to regulatory agencies. Interfaces with Senior Functional Managers and Executive Leadership as needed.
- · Involved with negotiating and managing where required business agreements between Cooper Surgical and suppliers, OEM partners, or Co-development partners.
- · Manages project communications to all stakeholders (project teams, functional managers, internal and external customers, and senior management), including meeting minutes, monthly updates, communications meetings, and critical reviews.
- · Facilitates the exchange of information between departments on a day-to-day basis and maintains liaison with all members of the project team between project team meetings.
- · Ensures projects comply with company quality management systems.
- · 25% Travel
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- · Bachelor’s degree in engineering or life sciences discipline (Master’s preferred)
- · Typically 5-10 years of program management experience in a related industry
- · Experience working with Lean, Agile, Scrum and/or CCPM methodologies a plus
- · A proven track record in leading program management efforts to define and launch innovative products to be utilized in the healthcare industry
- · Ability to work and influence in a matrixed organization is essential
- · Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate rapidly and effectively within the organization and to represent the company in a professional manner
- · Experience leading a diverse team with various management hierarchies
- · Ability to create a product vision and champion that vision within the organization
CooperSurgical is a leader in manufacturing and marketing multiple trusted and innovative brands that assist clinicians in improving the health of women, babies and families worldwide. Through an aggressive growth and diversification strategy, CooperSurgical has evolved its portfolio of over 600 products to include products and services used primarily by obstetricians and gynecologists in surgical and medical procedures wherever they occur: in hospitals, surgical centers, medical offices and fertility clinics.
For U.S. locations that require disclosure of compensation, the starting base pay for this role is between $127,250 and $236,321. The actual base pay includes many factors, and is subject to change and modification in the future. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation and benefits.
As an employee of CooperSurgical, you’ll receive an outstanding total compensation plan. As we believe your compensation goes beyond your paycheck, we offer a great compensation package, medical coverage, 401(k), parental leave, fertility benefits, paid time off for vacation, personal, sick and holidays, and multiple other perks and benefits. Please visit us at www.coopersurgical.com to learn more about CooperSurgical and the benefits of becoming a member of our team.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of CooperSurgical about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at CooperSurgical via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of CooperSurgical, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by CooperSurgical for this position and a valid agreement with CooperSurgical is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the CooperSurgical agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs