Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full time
Website Grant Engine
We are regularly identified as the leading platform for securing non-dilutive funding.
Program Manager (Remote)
Program Manager | Grant Engine | USA |
An experienced Program Manager (PM) with impeccable communication and critical thinking skills is sought to help Grant Engine realize non-dilutive funding awards on behalf of our clients. We assist our clients in the development and communication of a winning grant submission. We also hone the quantitative differentiators of a product versus standard of care or state of the art. With our unique approach, we add value to our clients in a multi-faceted manner.
The PM role will develop and maintain relationships with new and existing industry-focused clients. We seek individuals who prioritize client happiness and who can ensure client needs are met. We also value initiative, the ability to find the right answer, and humility in the face of adversity and under demanding deadlines.
The PM is responsible for leading & managing the full range of activities required to conceptualize, prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to NIH, NSF, DoD, and other government agencies. They are responsible for interfacing with executives, scientists, contract research organizations, and internal Grant Engine personnel effectively and efficiently. They manage milestones, timelines and expectations, and ensures the delivery team produces the highest quality written scientific documents for funding awards. A key element of success is anticipating risk areas to project success and eliminating or mitigating these problems before they materialize.
Grant Engine is focused on securing funding for leading companies that have high potential to make a difference in their domain. Our vision is to improve and extend human life by supporting our clients. In this mission, we selectively work with clients whose technology has the potential to significantly improve upon the standard-of-care. In this pursuit, we hold the following core values in high regard: Trust, Customer Success, Excellence Without Bias, Teamwork.
We realize that to build this vision, Grant Engine must be a leader in the field. We identify innovation from every corner of our company, and we are committed to innovation in every facet of our work. Each of us works to get results by employing, or pioneering, cutting-edge techniques in communication and program management to realize our vision. We know that every detail matters. We are committed to successfully delivering on our goals so that our partners can deliver on theirs. Everyone on our team realizes that when clients win, our mission is accomplished.
A key tenet of the Grant Engine team is that we work well together! We trust one another’s judgment and have established an effective team dynamic of delivering on our individual responsibilities to best serve our clients.
US Based, remote work with selected travel
- Represent the Company in all interactions with new & existing clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of Grant Engine processes, milestones, services and grantsmanship expertise.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of small business funding mechanisms, particularly within the NIH, NSF and DoD, in order to provide informed recommendations for process and delivery improvements, both internally and to clients.
- Obtain an understanding of prospective client technologies and business needs quickly in order to deliver content & advice on behalf of Grant Engine.
- Lead the engagement via the Sales-to-Delivery handoff with new clients
- Serve as the primary liaison with Grant Engine clients to ensure their needs are not only met but exceeded
- Manage client relations throughout their lifetime at Grant Engine
- Ensure highest level of satisfaction with all clients
- Maintain continuous communication with and be exceptionally responsive to clients and their requests
- Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs
- Assess internal resources to proactively manage communications between the Grant Engine team and the client
- Coordinate multiple timelines in a single project as well as multiple projects on varying timelines.
- Provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion
- Add tangible value to overall company strategy for the client (team, funding, technology/IP, marketplace); product profile and roadmap and product quantitative differentiators against standard of care or state of the art.
- Effective Project and Program Management
- Have a broad understanding of scientific technologies and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Display outstanding communication skills
- Exercise good judgment in all work
- Maintain a professional, helpful, and can-do attitude with clients and Grant Engine personnel
- Maintain confidentiality
- Work with CEO and Marketing Team to develop marketing, business development, and client satisfaction strategies and participate in select prospective client meetings.
- 5 years or more experience in project management, client management & relations in a technology-related field or professional services firm.
- Demonstrated track record of excellent client management skills and of managing industry clients in a milestone-driven environment.
- Passion for advancing innovative technologies from conception to commercialization.
- Proven experience in scientific and technical writing; experience either writing or funding SBIR proposals, in the NIH or DoD, and/or experience with other funding mechanisms is preferred.
Additional Qualifications and Competencies:
- PhD preferred.
- Experience working with new technologies and government grants preferred.
- Relationship Building: Trustworthy, intuitive, objective, proactive, able to anticipate problems before they arise, responsiveness, team-oriented, respectful.
- Project Management: Milestone-driven, project risk management and timeline oriented, effective communication in multiple modalities to ensure effective management of internal and external personnel.
- Critical Evaluation: Critical thinking, problem solving, curiosity, inquisitiveness, research methodology, knowledge management, & online search skills.
- Communication for Impact: Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, presentation skills, diplomacy, perceptual objectivity, active listening and command of the English language.
- Flexibility: Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple deadlines while maintaining high quality of workmanship.
- Ethical Practice: Rapport building, trust building, personal and professional integrity, credibility, professional and personal courage.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bonus eligible.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs