Medical, dental and vision insurance plans, Paid holidays, generous PTO, and sick time, 401K with company match, annual incentive plan.
Program Manager (Remote)
Program Manager | Reusability | USA |
Reusability is on a mission to provide returnable packaging solutions to our customers to improve their bottom line and make a positive impact on our environment. With 20 years of experience and one of the largest reverse logistics networks for tertiary packaging in North America, we’re reimagining, reengineering, and reinventing how supply chains work.
We are expanding to new market verticals and helping more companies investigate and make the shift to reusables. Tertiary packaging accounts for 50lbs of waste on average per unit shipped; we are targeting 250M pounds of landfill avoidance by 2027.
We are building an elite team of like-minded people who obsess over customer service, efficient process, and smart technology to drive impact for some of the world’s pressing sustainability challenges.
In all we do, our four core values are key to the success of our team:
- Act for the Greater Good
- Be a Problem Solver
- Own the Outcome
- Grow as a Team or Die Trying
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Program Manager
The Program Manager will coordinate and monitor the scheduling, pricing and technical performance of one of our largest customers.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules
- Develops solutions to program problems
- Directs the team, ensuring day-today performance and milestones are met
- Ensures program projects are completed on time and within budget
- Acts as an advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations
- A self-starter who makes things happen, enjoys working at pace in a dynamic environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and high level of grit with ability and willingness to learn on the fly, to ask the right questions, drive the right analytics and use data to make decisions and strong recommendations.
- “Hands-on” orientation with an understanding of what it takes to drive real operational change and progress
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and on paper, with ability to deliver powerful and succinct messages with a diverse range of constituents at all levels of an organization.
- Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a wide variety of job functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Remote-work environment
- We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans with generous company-paid premium coverage
- Paid holidays, generous PTO, and sick time
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation and participation in a company annual incentive plan
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
Reusability is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs