Program Manager Senior (Remote)
Program Manager Senior | Blackbaud | United States
The Job: You will leverage your project management experience and savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully leading teams and organizations using lean and agile processes. You will use your excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead engineering teams to create and deliver new capabilities that truly delight our clients.
- Leverage your practical agile experience to identify and operationalize delivery frameworks based on team and functional needs.
- Provide agile coaching to functional leaders, team members and stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership to adopt and govern established backlog management standards, processes, and success measures.
- Curate and lead agile ceremonies at scale to drive delivery excellence.
- Develop delivery reporting and use data to support resourcing and prioritization decisions.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure team outcome success.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles raised by teams, including cross functional and cross Center of Excellence dependencies.
- Actively contribute to advancing our processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 8 years agile program/project management experience required, ScrumMaster experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; translating and presenting ideas to larger groups
- Strong interpersonal skills; fostering respect, morale, and teamwork within and across teams
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.