Project Coordinator Creative (Remote)
Project Coordinator Creative | Alpha Lion | Colombia
Who Are We:
Alpha Lion is a bootstrapped, disruptive, hyper-growth sports nutrition company boasting an impressive 165% YOY growth for the past six years. Recently, we earned a spot on the Inc 5000 list as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in America” and Similar Web’s #6 fastest growing digital health company in the USA.
Our mission is to empower all humans to achieve higher levels of performance. By optimizing your potential, you can positively impact your life and the lives of those around you. Our innovative, scientifically backed, and best-in-class products are not only effective but also exceptionally delicious. The unwavering customer obsession, passion for innovation, and commitment to quality and taste set Alpha Lion apart from competitors and keep our loyal customers coming back for more.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Coordinator Creative to join our team. In this role, you will closely partner with our Lead Project Manager and the Marketing Team to streamline project execution, foster transparent communication among team members, and contribute to the successful realization of a wide array of creative projects within our organization. Your role will be central to ensuring that creative initiatives are effectively coordinated, meeting deadlines, and exceeding expectations.
- You LOVE dealing with people and problem-solving.
- You LOVE being patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- You LOVE working for a company that empowers its people to take ownership of their area of the business.
- You LOVE putting yourself in your peer’s shoes and assisting them when needed.
- You LOVE collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You LOVE working in a fast-paced environment and learning.
- You LOVE being a team player and someone who others can rely on
- Collaborate with the Lead Project Manager and Creative Team to provide comprehensive project support, including task coordination, scheduling, and documentation.
- Assist in the assignment of tasks and responsibilities to project team members, ensuring clarity and accountability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and meetings.
- Assist in project scheduling and timeline management to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Identify and address project-related issues and obstacles in collaboration with the Lead Project Manager.
- Generate and distribute regular project status reports and updates to the project team and stakeholders.
- Act as a bridge to convey information about changes, achieved milestones, and other relevant updates to ensure alignment within the creative department.
- Translate creative strategies and projects into smaller tasks and ensure the task requirements are understood and feasible for the teams involved.
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings and maintain meeting records.
- Keep Google Drive and creative bank assets organized.
- Discuss potential projects and their parameters with the marketing team.
- Onboarding, communication, and day-to-day coordination of tasks and requests with external partners – agencies.
- Keeping track of all creative resources (apps, platforms) in motion and making sure those are being used efficiently.
- Working on day-to-day and content requests related to Amazon listings – working with the internal creative team and external partner.
$ 120-month Employee Stipend / 120 hours PTO per year / PTO on your birthday & PTO Quality life event
Got what it takes to join the Alpha Lion family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume. Want a better shot at joining our team? Send a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for the job. (Yes, we really read them!)
Alpha Lion is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a similar role with a marketing background/experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in project coordination or a similar role.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools – ClickUp, Asana
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- High proficiency in English in both written and spoken.