Fresenius Medical Care North America
Project Financial Manager (Remote)
Project Financial Manager | Fresenius Medical Care North America | United States
The Project Financial Manager is responsible for assisting the leadership team in the execution of projects/tasks in the area of Business Operations. Interface with members of the leadership team in strategic planning efforts, as a key source of customer input and study financials, as well as other areas of the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a key project member to assigned studies of different complexities and budgets.
- Serves as a point of contact to discuss study financials to the study PM, management, and client.
- Conducts financial analyses of assigned studies to include:
- Invoicing and collections.
- Budget vs. actual and estimate to complete analyses.
- Change in scope management.
- Investigator payments and reconciliations.
- Site line item payments and reconciliations.
- Revenue recognition.
- Cost analysis.
- Preparing journal entries.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Up to 10% travel may be required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- A strong interest in ‘the business of healthcare’
- A minimum of two years of healthcare experience in the healthcare products/services industry, ideally in a CRO setting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Client and service focused
- Able to take direction and work with multiple members of senior leadership team
- Excellent numerical skills
- Fiscal responsible – able to work within a given budget and use good business judgment
- Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- High level of problem solving/analytical skills and able to work independently.
- Ability to operate in a highly regulated environment with baseline knowledge of FDA guidelines, GCP/ICH.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.