Website Modern Marketing & Commerce
We have been partnering with manufacturers, distributors, and dealers to adapt their business to the changing needs of the modern trade professional.
Project Manager (Remote)
Project Manager | Modern Marketing & Commerce | USA |
Since 1986, Modern Marketing & Commerce (MMC) has been helping building companies understand and sell more to trade professionals.
MMC drives customer acquisition and product sales via optimized digital, email, and voice strategies through a combination of owned pro data assets and integrated omnichannel campaigns.
The Project Manager will manage projects from planning through delivery. Liaises between project members, cross-functional teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure deliverables, requirements, schedules, costs, and meeting plans are communicated.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizes appropriate tools to plan project timelines, tasks, milestones, and deadlines.
- Establishes and communicates project schedules and changes to all stakeholders.
- Plans and facilitates project meetings to align the project team to methods and goals and to track project tasks.
- Responsible for preparing agendas, meeting notes, and project summaries. Monitors task completion status to Identify at-risk project tasks and develop mitigation plans.
- Allocates resources, budgets, and hours to the project and adjusts allocations when necessary.
- Responsible for leading and reinforcing standard work management processes with the project and cross-functional teams to maintain consistency and efficiency within teams.
- Manages larger, in-depth projects using best practices & knowledge of project management methodology.
- Training – Ensure team members are properly trained, department processes are followed, and help troubleshoot when opportunities arise.
- Effectively applies MMC’s methodology and enforces project standards.
- Utilizes project management software, Workfront, to manage projects.
- Canvasses team to identify all project risks, develops mitigation ideas, and works to have strategies in place should they be needed.
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
- Utilizes motivation techniques to ensure the project team reaches goals and milestones.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Negotiates with functional managers to obtain the key resources of time and people and/or materials for costing purposes.
- Communicates project milestones and KPIs and proactively acts to improve project performance.
- Collaborate with Platform Leadership Team to implement and enforce compliance with best practices, policies, and procedures.
- The above job duties and responsibilities are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Core Competencies & Experience:
- At least 3-4 years of account and project management required.
- PMP Certification is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of project management methodology and basic knowledge of program management.
- The ability to set, implement, and enforce priorities and plans and to coordinate work activities to achieve desired results.
- Ability to implement sales, marketing, creative, and/or technology-based programs that require a conceptual knowledge of advertising & direct mail campaigns.
- Must possess successful customer service and customer relations experience.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills–both oral and written–with a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy
- Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines.
- The ability to develop and maintain professional, trusting, positive working relationships with customers, suppliers, supervisors, peers, supervisory personnel, and other employees.
- Must practice effective leadership and team-building skills with the ability to work well with little or no supervision.
- Strategic problem-solving abilities and expertise in the interpretation of customer needs and requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience using software programs such as Adobe Workfront or other similar CRM solutions, MS Office, Outlook and others.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook. Thriving in an environment that never stops is a must.
- Four-year Technical or Business Degree or equivalent combination of education plus experience.
Physical Requirements: (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- The physical requirements described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the requirements include prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer and repetitive motions. The ability to travel on a regular as-needed basis, to meet with clients, business partners, and vendors.
MMC is a virtual workforce that allows you to build your career from anywhere. Virtual work refers to jobs that are performed away from a traditional corporate office in a virtual location on a full-time basis.
When applying state you found this job on Pangian.com Remote Network.<!––END––> <!––This code is for all the links at the end of each job post 11/1/2018––>
⇓ Want more? ⇓
See 100+ New Remote Jobs