Project Manager Federal (Remote)
Project Manager Federal | Zscaler | United States
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
As a Project Manager for our Professional Services Organization you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and/or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Responsible for the overall success of all new customer deployments as a single point of contact during the deployment service period.
- Build and maintain well-established relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Establish success criteria, metrics, milestones, and timelines for deployment projects and ensure projects remain on track and on time.
- Manage Customers to ensure all teams are aligned and deliverables are met.
- Work escalated accounts, and resolve with all required Zscaler resources.
- Maintain project tracking and customer issue documentation within appropriate systems and databases.
- Effectively communicate services, tools, and processes related to onboarding and post-sales support engagement.
- Perform welcome calls with customers, describing the service, tools, and process.
- Provide regular deployment status and progress updates to Customers streamlining message to fit different customer base/audiences.
- Understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies and Web Security Gateways.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to present to a large audience and facilitate calls of that size.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Project Management (PMP) certification
- 3+ years of project management experience
The base salary range for this full-time position is $87,750 to $135,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV’s, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.