Project Manager For A Digital Content Company (Remote)
Project Manager For A Digital Content Company | Remotivate LLC | United States
Hello, Project Managers!
We are a growing, fully remote e-learning agency that is looking for a leader, organizer, and proactive self-starter all in one. The perfect candidate is committed and highly experienced in project management. Their extensive knowledge covers how to strategically grow an agency while managing day-to-day operations, projects, and an eclectic mix of team members across North America. The person filling this role will be responsible for end-to-end project management and delivery of high-profile contracts, in a variety of industries.
This position will work directly with Kim Merritt, President of The URL dr, and must be someone that can be relied upon to create order from the chaos that can come with running a fast-growing remote services firm. Our perfect candidate will be able to execute strategies that will allow the company to meet and exceed aggressive goals while delivering client projects under budget and within deadlines that earn top job success scores.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Flexible schedule set your own hours
- Profit-sharing program after six months
- Work remotely, forever
- Personal development opportunities
- Fast-paced environment in a high-growth sector
- Supportive environment & team members
- Fun culture
- Meaningful work that’s improving learning
- Sick and personal days
- Advancement and growth opportunities
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented.
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding the key drivers of those metrics.
You’re highly Organized.
You are organized enough to ensure you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What We Do:
Please visit our website to get a good understanding of our services: theurldr.com
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, a test project, and a series of 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The URL dr
We are looking for a Project Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Native English or close to a native speaker with an American accent.
- Has at least 5+ years of experience in project management/Digital Project manager
- Has at least 3+ years of experience working in an agency environment
- Has at least 2+ years of E-learning experience
- Has experience managing teams of 3-15 people with diverse personalities and skill sets
- Proven ability to manage projects of varying complexity
- Experience with corporate goal setting, process improvement
- Expert-level proficiency in tracking/creating project timelines
- Expert-level proficiency using Asana
Nice to Have:
- Project management certification preferred
- Experience working in Harvest preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Design and presentation creation experience
- Experience with Upwork & freelance platforms
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing a large portfolio of complex projects
- Being responsible for end-to-end project management
- Scoping and quoting projects
- Managing production stats of projects and the production team
- Reporting weekly/monthly KPIs and ROI
- Conducts regular meetings with the team and clients
- Presenting a professional image and workspace in client communication via Zoom, phone, and email
- Developing & managing strategies, timelines, tasks
- Developing production schedules
- Handling all customer-facing communication
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects and job success
- Perform onboarding and close-out steps to identify lessons learned/best practices to continually improve methods and project management lifecycle
- Managing the team’s use of Asana as well as tracking all projects in Asana
- Working with invoicing dept to make sure clients are billed in a timely fashion and paying their bills on time
- Tracking budgets and team in Harvest time tracking software