Endeavor Consulting Group
Project Manager Site Transfer Otc Self Care (Remote)
Project Manager Site Transfer Otc Self Care | Endeavor Consulting Group | Portugal
Global, leading OTC / Personal Care company is in immediate need of an experienced Project Manager to lead a multi-year Manufacturing Site Transfer project. Someone who has Consumer Goods PM experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, who can handle fast paced; complexity and velocity, with some manufacturing understanding.
- Lead the Manufacturing Site Transfer of a portfolio of OTC / Self Care products manufacturing to multiple new production facilities.
- Strong preference for candidates with direct experience in FMCG manufacturing understanding in the OTC / Personal Care industry
- Lead cross-functional project teams from project onset through post implementation activities; define business case, develop and implement project charters and metrics; obtain stakeholder alignment; identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Cross-functional project teams led by this individual may include R&D, Support to Marketed Projects (SMP), Package Engineering, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Safety and Clinical, Procurement, Distribution, External Manufacturing, Internal Manufacturing, Planning and Finance.
Strong preference for candidates with Project Management experience in managing a variety of Supply Chain initiatives including:
- Site Transfer
- Tech Transfer
- General Supply Chain
- General Life Cycle projects
At Endeavor Consulting Group, our mission is to provide straightforward solutions to complicated situations. As a specialty project management technology and integration firm, we are laser focused on Operational Systems, Supply Chain Integration, and Product Development for Life Sciences enterprises. Our team is driven, energetic, and passionate about delivering results and earning the trust of our ever-expanding client base.
We are dedicated to building a thriving company culture and a workplace environment that fosters respect, honesty, and creativity. Our goal is to help our clients triumph; to do that, we must remain fiercely committed to ensuring the happiness and fulfillment of our employees. In pursuit of excellence, we look for individuals with a customer-focused approach to problem-solving, a desire to exceed expectations, a philanthropic point of view, a dedication to quality service, and a strong technological background.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are committed to providing accommodation for employees with disabilities.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management.
Want to learn more?
- Check out our website: Endeavor Consulting Group | Solutions Made Simple
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Endeavor Consulting Group | LinkedIn
- Follow us on Twitter: @endeavorcg | Twitter
- 5 years+ project management experience
- Experience with GMP and regulated environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of leading, cross-functional projects
- PMP certification highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.